NFL Network just said if Dak wants to get paid, he has the schedule to do so. 2nd easiest QB passing schedule for the rest of the year. Not sure what that stat means, other than weak defenses, but the timing sure is right.

Easiest has to be Brady right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Easiest has to be Brady right?

I actually don't think it is. I thought they said Mahomes, but that might not be right, especially considering they have Vikings and Bears left.

NFL Network just said if Dak wants to get paid, he has the schedule to do so. 2nd easiest QB passing schedule for the rest of the year. Not sure what that stat means, other than weak defenses, but the timing sure is right.
Ohh he's going to get paid! I don't think they have much of a choice really.

I actually don't think it is. I thought they said Mahomes, but that might not be right, especially considering they have Vikings and Bears left.

Hahahaha, no way it’s Mahomes.

Brady has had a JV level schedule so far this year and it just gets easier next week.

Hahahaha, no way it’s Mahomes.

Brady has had a JV level schedule so far this year and it just gets easier next week.

Gawd that Tapatalk sig is awful ?
You have to remember they said "from here on out". The first two weeks don't count.

Gawd that Tapatalk sig is awful
You have to remember they said "from here on out". The first two weeks don't count.

Lol, I’m just replying to alerts

Pats play the Jets 2 of their next 5 games. 3rd string QB there both times. The Giants who are hot garbage. The Bungles who just had 41 hung on them by the 49ers. Let’s not forget they play the Bills twice and get another crack at Miami who played them so tough last week.

Lol, I’m just replying to alerts

Pats play the Jets 2 of their next 5 games. 3rd string QB there both times. The Giants who are hot garbage. The Bungles who just had 41 hung on them by the 49ers. Let’s not forget they play the Bills twice and get another crack at Miami who played them so tough last week.

I agree the Pats have an easier schedule, but much of that is based on offense. This is strictly QB easy ratings.

In a shocking move the Lions cut CJ Anderson today and signed Paul Perkins :D:D

The Jalen Ramsey sweepstakes are going to get interesting. You have the best CB in the game. However he is about to get a Brinks truck backed up to his house. So not only will you have to give up the picks, but you are going to have to pay the man. He has only eliminated one team, which is Dallas, where he said he would never play there, as long as the Jones own the team.

My gut says Oakland, who has the cash (thanks AB) and the picks.

The Jalen Ramsey sweepstakes are going to get interesting. You have the best CB in the game. However he is about to get a Brinks truck backed up to his house. So not only will you have to give up the picks, but you are going to have to pay the man. He has only eliminated one team, which is Dallas, where he said he would never play there, as long as the Jones own the team.

I know this is the homer in me but gawd I’d love to see him in a Chiefs uniform.

Thank God for Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did Jerry Jones do to Jalen Ramsey?

Jezus these guys are sad, So If the Cowboys offered him the biggest contract ever for a CB he wouldn't take it?? Yeah right.
Most of these guys will kill any chance of winning for Money!

Jezus these guys are sad, So If the Cowboys offered him the biggest contract ever for a CB he wouldn't take it?? Yeah right.

He is going to get that anyway.
He has been vocal about that he was a fan of the team growing up, he thought they were going to take him, they had him just as high on their draft board, and they didn't. He felt snubbed, and I totally get it. They have gotten plenty out of Elliot, but they did miss the best CB in football.

They have about 75-90 million in cap room next year depending on what you look at, but they only have 36 players on the books. So spending 15+ on a CB probably isn't in the cards anyway, since they overpaid for a RB this early and have to pay a QB (debatable). That is going to leave about 60 million for 25 players, which is not a ton to spread around.

As they should
If it's their 1st FA contract sure, But if they have made 25-50 mil already there is more to life than MONEY! and losing gets old real quick.

It will definitely be interesting to see what the Jags can get for Jalen Ramsey. It has to be more than a first round pick, especially if he goes to a really good team. Wouldn’t make sense to trade him for the 30th pick in the 2020 draft.

It will definitely be interesting to see what the Jags can get for Jalen Ramsey. It has to be more than a first round pick, especially if he goes to a really good team. Wouldn’t make sense to trade him for the 30th pick in the 2020 draft.

Agreed, although if he isn't going to re-sign, you have to get something. My gut says you are going to see a 1st and 3rd or 5th kind of deal. If they get more than that, grab it. They should get K. Mack kind of returns, but not sure they will.

If it's their 1st FA contract sure, But if they have made 25-50 mil already there is more to life than MONEY! and losing gets old real quick.
Maybe. But money can buy a jetski. The only way a Super Bowl ring buys a jetski is if you trade it, for money.

I don't begrudge players for wanting, and getting more money.

Maybe. But money can buy a jetski. The only way a Super Bowl ring buys a jetski is if you trade it, for money.

I don't begrudge players for wanting, and getting more money.

I don’t either, in fact I think they should make all they can. But if they choose to go that route they should expect to be on a team that doesn’t compete. Sign for a big, but not max, contract and you should get a chance to compete if the ownership of the team is worth a s***. Look at Rodgers, he’ll never sniff another super bowl unless they draft really well and get a ton of cheap talent. My opinion only, god knows I’ve been wrong a lot before but that’s the feeling I get. Same with Mahomes, he takes max money (and he’s worth it) they won’t win unless they draft a ton of young studs before they get “paid”.

TDLR: for the most part you can get paid or win

I don’t either, in fact I think they should make all they can. But if they choose to go that route they should expect to be on a team that doesn’t compete. Sign for a big, but not max, contract and you should get a chance to compete if the ownership of the team is worth a s***. Look at Rodgers, he’ll never sniff another super bowl unless they draft really well and get a ton of cheap talent. My opinion only, god knows I’ve been wrong a lot before but that’s the feeling I get. Same with Mahomes, he takes max money (and he’s worth it) they won’t win unless they draft a ton of young studs before they get “paid”.

TDLR: for the most part you can get paid or win

I agree with your tl:dr

Agreed, although if he isn't going to re-sign, you have to get something. My gut says you are going to see a 1st and 3rd or 5th kind of deal. If they get more than that, grab it. They should get K. Mack kind of returns, but not sure they will.
I only disagree to the return being Mack level. 2 reasons being, Ramsey is avoidable on the field, you have other options to target not being covered by him. Mack on the other hand is generally 8-10 feet away from a QB at the snap, which means you HAVE to have a guy taking him out of the play (if you can).

The other being past production levels on the respective player's ends v. The amount of off field noise it brings. A win now team that knows he is skating when his contract is up, sure. If you just want the rings, sacrifice the future a hair. Injust have trouble coughing up those assets and cash to a DB. (Defensive back, not D-bag. Although either might apply depending on your view.)

Back