Not to be contrary but I just said the play action was mediocre by Minshew II. Fornette sold it more so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The motion was average, it was the duck he made to sell it.

Nick Foles is once again, a very high priced backup QB.

The motion was average, it was the duck he made to sell it.

Agreed? I ran it back and didn’t see that sell the first time... blind in one eye...

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Did they really just say, "When Mariotta has a clean pocket and sees the route, he is very good!" Nah! You don't say!

I think Derrick Henry is a grown a$$ man! With the conditions Titans should ride him often

MM is absolutely awful.

Facial hair highlights means it’s a boring game. How is that the first thing I see when I turn on the TV?

Nick Foles May be looking for a new team once healthy

That ball has to be caught. But this QB looks good right now.

Mgeez Tenn can barely run the ball! Need Henry to get me some points, he's my workhorse

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure. We will find out. Not even sure he has the talent, but despite what people said last year after four games, Fitzy isn’t the answer for anybody. The team is garbage, its worth a shot, right?

I agree on the attitude, but hell, Cam Newton is still employed, and he cant throw either and has the body language. :D

I agree, if Cam is employed and Cutler hung around as long as he did, I think Rosen has a shot.

He was pretty good at UCLA when he had time. In ARZ no oline help and seems the same in MIA.

I think he has the talent, I just hope behind the scenes he’s the leader that team desperately needs right now.

Nah, just be the backup next year... lol

Mariota was just awful tonight. He does not look like an NFL QB. His line didn't help either.

He just signed an $88 million four year deal. He’s making $22M next year and I think most of it is guaranteed.

Didn’t watch a lick but at what point is the Mariota experiment gonna end?

I will admit I was totally wrong on Mariota when drafted. I thought he was going to be a good QB and kept giving him the benefit of doubt, saying he just needed time to grow. I have to think it is very clear to anyone that follows Tenn, Mariota has never progressed passed his 2nd year or shown any growth in becoming that type of QB that can win games on his arm. He is simply a game manager and needs too much around him to win games. I expect he is playing for a new team next year. Maybe he would have a long career as a good backup if he would accept that role.

mariota looks lost right now. I know the Oline was worked over yesterday, but he had throws he missed that should have been made. The run game doesn't help him either. Henry is a big back, but he needs space to get up to speed. His body size will get him a couple of yards on each run, but I feel like a quicker back would hit the hole quicker and turn the 2-3 yards into longer gains.

It's kind of funny to think that no one really knew who was going to go first Mariota or Winston and both were supposed to be incredible QB's, and both have had extremely lackluster careers. Mariota may not have the pick count that Winston does, but he also doesn't throw it more than 10 yards. They are both a major bust as far as I am concerned.

It's kind of funny to think that no one really knew who was going to go first Mariota or Winston and both were supposed to be incredible QB's, and both have had extremely lackluster careers. Mariota may not have the pick count that Winston does, but he also doesn't throw it more than 10 yards. They are both a major bust as far as I am concerned.

Shows what happens to great college players who wind up on trash teams. It’s a recipe for disaster probably 8/10 times for a top QB, particularly if they didn’t run a pro style offense in college.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shows what happens to great college players who wind up on trash teams. It’s a recipe for disaster probably 8/10 times for a top QB, particularly if they didn’t run a pro style offense in college.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just like with Rosen, another guy everyone said had a "high QB IQ". But if you put them in a situation where they have 0.05 seconds to throw the ball before a 300lb man is barreling towards him, they are bound to fail.

Just like with Rosen, another guy everyone said had a "high QB IQ". But if you put them in a situation where they have 0.05 seconds to throw the ball before a 300lb man is barreling towards him, they are bound to fail.
Like all the the browns first round picks the last handful of years, all set up for failure.. Baker happened to get in after a little rebuilding so theyre on the upswing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He just signed an $88 million four year deal. He’s making $22M next year and I think most of it is guaranteed.
True, but at the current market rates someone may be more than willing to pick that up.

It will be interesting to see the future of these two with regards to whether they sign their next contracts for anywhere near franchise QB money (Just ask Dak Prescott what that figure is). I'm kind of thinking that Tampa and Tennessee may ultimately determine that they are not worth that kind of money.

I will admit I was totally wrong on Mariota when drafted. I thought he was going to be a good QB and kept giving him the benefit of doubt, saying he just needed time to grow. I have to think it is very clear to anyone that follows Tenn, Mariota has never progressed passed his 2nd year or shown any growth in becoming that type of QB that can win games on his arm. He is simply a game manager and needs too much around him to win games. I expect he is playing for a new team next year. Maybe he would have a long career as a good backup if he would accept that role.

I can't see him playing somewhere else next year they would take a massive Cap hit.
If is traded or Cut All the money goes onto next year and they can't afford that.

The biggest problems for the young QBs is they are usually going to teams that stink and can't protect them. David Carr got sacked 70 times his rookie year is it any surprise he got shell shocked??

The other big issue is 10-15 years ago QB's sat behind a starter for a year or two but now they are being rushed onto the field before they are ready and it just sets their development back.

Aaron Rodgers waited what 2-3 years behind Farve.

Back