I can't see him playing somewhere else next year they would take a massive Cap hit.
If is traded or Cut All the money goes onto next year and they can't afford that.

The biggest problems for the young QBs is they are usually going to teams that stink and can't protect them. David Carr got sacked 70 times his rookie year is it any surprise he got shell shocked??

The other big issue is 10-15 years ago QB's sat behind a starter for a year or two but now they are being rushed onto the field before they are ready and it just sets their development back.

Aaron Rodgers waited what 2-3 years behind Farve.

No, the Titans activated Mariota's five-year option for THIS year, but to my knowledge have not resigned him after.

According to Over the Cap (pictured below), Mariota is a UFA with no cap hit next year.

Marcus Mariota contract.PNG

The biggest problems for the young QBs is they are usually going to teams that stink and can't protect them. David Carr got sacked 70 times his rookie year is it any surprise he got shell shocked??

As a Texans fan I felt bad for David Carr in that situation. Now all these years later we have Deshaun Watson who I feel could be great in the NFL and he is the most sacked quarterback in the league. We traded for Tunsil and that is a start but the O line better step up or he is going to be on IR.

Cam is out for Sunday’s game

As a Texans fan I felt bad for David Carr in that situation. Now all these years later we have Deshaun Watson who I feel could be great in the NFL and he is the most sacked quarterback in the league. We traded for Tunsil and that is a start but the O line better step up or he is going to be on IR.

We need to get the run game going and take some heat off of him. I think we are seeing a by product of starters not playing in the pre season. It's taking 2-3 weeks for teams to get up to speed. Defenses have the upper hand right now IMO.

If we move the pocket, run some play action or even boot legs you get him out of the spot where defenses can go hunt him and you mask some oline issues until they can gel. Of course this is all from an arm chair fan and I am sure the issues are more intricate.

Cam is out for Sunday’s game

I am not sure we see him again. If we do Carolina needs to severely temper expectations. He mentioned in a presser after week 1 that he needs to take a hard look in the mirror and have a conversation about how he should move forward. I think doubt might have creeped in his mind, throw the nagging injuries on top of it and it sounds like he is just going through the motions.

He has to be done now right? If the Patriots cut him, I can't imagine another team is going to pick him up. I know he has talent, but can another team take a risk after this?

He’s a damn clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn’t going to end well for this guy. I see him doing something really stupid and ending up like Lawrence Phillips.

The Patriots released Antonio Brown!
When I woke up and saw the new texts I was thinking they were going to walk. It's too bad AB can't seem to help himself and just play football.
There has to be some info that we don't know. Belechick said in his presser today that the Pats were looking into a few things.

I am sure there will be more in the following days.

Can't wait till he signs with his next team so you can all go hate on them! And he will get signed eventually just like Kareem Hunt.

When I woke up and saw the new texts I was thinking they were going to walk. It's too bad AB can't seem to help himself and just play football.
There has to be some info that we don't know. Belechick said in his presser today that the Pats were looking into a few things.

I am sure there will be more in the following days.

Can't wait till he signs with his next team so you can all go hate on them! And he will get signed eventually just like Kareem Hunt.

Maybe....but Hunt was cut from 1 team, Brown has now been cut from 2 within the first 3 weeks of the season.

The reporter on NFL Network just said, if you can't make it with The Patriots, then you can't make it anywhere. That was the only team who was going to put up with you, there is no team now that will do it.

two teams now in a matter of weeks for DIFFERENT reasons. Just a whole lot of smoke around this guy.

All that talent-- such a flippin waste.

Maybe....but Hunt was cut from 1 team, Brown has now been cut from 2 within the first 3 weeks of the season.

The reporter on NFL Network just said, if you can't make it with The Patriots, then you can't make it anywhere. That was the only team who was going to put up with you, there is no team now that will do it.

Hunt also keeps to himself and appears to be a great teammate, this guy doesn't know when to shut up and appears to be a locker room cancer.

Hard to imagine anyone picking him up at this point.

Just saw the news about AB. Crazy, such a waste

The picture in the dictionary next to idiot has oficially been changed to AB's face and soon to be mugshot

He is obviously not living in reality since he's still posting on social media and doesn't seem to grasp the reality that his world is crumbling around him.
The line dropped to 21this weekend after this news.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So what was AB’s Patriot payout for one game?

Can totally see him signing with another team in a few weeks. Cowboys. He’s the current NFL never ending story.

See @PKorf post above for his 1-game total payout.

Back