If I’m the Browns I pick up AB on the cheap and if he plays you have the best receiving corps in the NFL. Add Chubb and Hunt when he comes off of suspension and you’ve got a solid playoff run shaping up. AB will likely get suspended but he’ll come back angry and motivated.

Or the Dolphins, because they might actually get some positive press out of it considering how bad the team is.

If I’m the Browns I pick up AB on the cheap and if he plays you have the best receiving corps in the NFL. Add Chubb and Hunt when he comes off of suspension and you’ve got a solid playoff run shaping up. AB will likely get suspended but he’ll come back angry and motivated.

Or the Dolphins, because they might actually get some positive press out of it considering how bad the team is.

The Dolphins were a team I thought of just because what the hell do they have to lose at this point? Unless they are just trying to solidify the first pick in 2020.

You know who wins here? The Steelers. They got picks and got rid of this dude.
The Raiders are the ones that got killed here.

So what was AB’s Patriot payout for one game?

Can totally see him signing with another team in a few weeks. Cowboys. He’s the current NFL never ending story.

He got three checks according to NFL network. If he’s on the team on Wednesday he’s paid for that week. So he got three checks from them, just not sure what the per game check was.

You know who wins here? The Steelers. They got picks and got rid of this dude.
The Raiders are the ones that got killed here.
I am sure glad the Steelers got the best out of him.

Hunt also keeps to himself and appears to be a great teammate, this guy doesn't know when to shut up and appears to be a locker room cancer.
Hard to imagine anyone picking him up at this point.
Just cause hunt keeps to himself and is a good teammate doesn't make him any less guilty of his crimes which was assault also.
Maybe Hunt turned it around and that would be a good thing. But the Browns picked him up in less than what a week after he was cut?

I will be very surprised if the League doesn't put him on the exempt list.

If he hadn't sent these last text messages on Wed he would probably still be on the team. He was at practice today.
Like I have said with Kapernick, the Juice isn't worth the squeeze in the end.

If he isn't suspended or in jail or dead, Some team will eventually give him another shot. I mean Michael Vick and Leonard Little played again.
AB had a legitimate shot to win another ring and get a another contract from someone next year and couldn't just keep himself in control and he couldn't do it.

If Rosenhaus doesn't drop him as a client he should try to get him into some sort of mental health program.

Can't wait till he signs with his next team so you can all go hate on them! And he will get signed eventually just like Kareem Hunt.

I believe we will keep on hating the Pats.

The League will put him on the exempt list to end his season. Next year we might see him re-emerge somewhere. But his days of huge contracts are over.

Just cause hunt keeps to himself and is a good teammate doesn't make him any less guilty of his crimes which was assault also.
Maybe Hunt turned it around and that would be a good thing. But the Browns picked him up in less than what a week after he was cut?

Brown has allegations of rape and assault, not just assault. I'm not saying Hunt wasn't a dirtbag for what he did, but rape was never involved in his case.

Crazy stat of the day. Teddy Bridgewater is 17-12 as a starter. That’s pretty darn good when most talk about him as having no chance.

When I woke up and saw the new texts I was thinking they were going to walk. It's too bad AB can't seem to help himself and just play football.
There has to be some info that we don't know. Belechick said in his presser today that the Pats were looking into a few things.

I am sure there will be more in the following days.

Can't wait till he signs with his next team so you can all go hate on them! And he will get signed eventually just like Kareem Hunt.

I hear the XFL is hiring.

NFL network confirmed Brown has to be on a team before he can be placed on the exempt list. So for now he’s free to sign with anyone, but when he does the league can react.

He could end up in the Arena League like his dad.

I would be surprised any team would want the headache of AB this year. Although, I wouldn't be surprised AB doesn't hire a PR firm to help with his image, start a community program, and do some social campaign to speak how he has learned from his mistakes. Then you see a team sign him next March and the league suspends him for the first 8 games. I wouldn't want to deal with him and his issues, but it only takes one team willing.

Yep this dude is a Clown. Especially if you wear that get up and keep me up all night...

Attachments

• 2025A819-662C-4D46-9076-6DD989B65CE5.jpeg
    2025A819-662C-4D46-9076-6DD989B65CE5.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I would be surprised any team would want the headache of AB this year. Although, I wouldn't be surprised AB doesn't hire a PR firm to help with his image, start a community program, and do some social campaign to speak how he has learned from his mistakes. Then you see a team sign him next March and the league suspends him for the first 8 games. I wouldn't want to deal with him and his issues, but it only takes one team willing.

Under those circumstances, I could see a number of teams taking a flyer if he were to sign for the veteran minimum.

It actuelly would have been interesting to see how good the Pats were with AB. What a fool.

Lucky for the Pats, they are going to be just fine without him.

Lol now he is calling out big Ben
e1c44821193bb757c6aebeb333d1cf61.jpg

Brown will be an XFL player next year for at least a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And had he just not texted that second woman he's suiting up today for pats and collecting all that cash. What a moron

Brown will be an XFL player next year for at least a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the XFL already said they don't want him and his headaches (not that I believe them)

I'm pretty sure the XFL already said they don't want him and his headaches (not that I believe them)

He would definitely bring attention to the league.

Pretty excited about todays games. Some intriguing story lines around QBs and some teams that are trying to show their offense is not inept.

Back