Wow! The Chargers are really not a good football team.

Where the hell has this James Conner been all season. Or is the Chargers defense that bad?

On ESPN :

Baker Mayfield's 11 interceptions through 6 games are the most by a Browns QB through 6 games since Paul McDonald had 12 back in 1984.

Oh, the Chargers are still garbage, not surprising

Worked Ot today so missed a lot but got to see the Chiefs Lose another Home game. Always good stuff!!! Kinda like the 1st night of Chanukah!
Giving the Pats a 2 game lead for Homefield.
Upset city today and tonight's game is no different. Only @Stemmy66 would have picked the Steelers to win straight up tonight.

how long till the Browns start to implode? Guess Mayfield is having that 2nd year regression after all. I actually like look of the Browns and can see how much talent they have on both sides of the ball. They are just young and need to learn how to win and I wonder if Freddie Kitchens is the HC to take them to the next level.

crazy day here, the only football I saw was the cowboys fail on their 2 pt conversion. Need to catch up on what I missed this week.

Worked Ot today so missed a lot but got to see the Chiefs Lose another Home game. Always good stuff!!! Kinda like the 1st night of Chanukah! ? Giving the Pats a 2 game lead for Homefield in the AFC.
Upset city today and tonight's game is no different. Only @Stemmy66 would have picked the Steelers to win straight up tonight.

how long till the Browns start to implode? Guess Mayfield is having that 2nd year regression after all. I actually like look of the Browns and can see how much talent they have on both sides of the ball. They are just young and need to learn how to win and I wonder if Freddie Kitchens is the HC to take them to the next level or will they Implode first?

There's 2 undefeated teams in the NFL it will be interesting to see which one looses first.

Gotta love defenders running their traps after a routine play in a blowout ?

The difference between the Redskins and the Chargers is the Redskins have been in the same town since the 1930's. Chargers don't have a fanbase in LA. The Redskins have successfully driven their fanbase away.

Worked Ot today so missed a lot but got to see the Chiefs Lose another Home game. Always good stuff!!! Kinda like the 1st night of Chanukah! ? Giving the Pats a 2 game lead for Homefield in the AFC.

how long till the Browns start to implode? Guess Mayfield is having that 2nd year regression after all. I actually like look of the Browns and can see how much talent they have on both sides of the ball. They are just young and need to learn how to win and I wonder if Freddie Kitchens is the HC to take them to the next level or will they Implode first?

There's 2 undefeated teams in the NFL it will be interesting to see which one looses first.
With their coaching staff I would never pick them straight up.... just saying

I'm still blown away by how the niners are playing this year.. Lot of first round draft picks on that defensive line and they are playing tough. I hope Jimmy G continues to mature and stops throwing the bad picks which have been ugly.

@mikeg_74 Does Hyde always stutter in the backfield like that?

a little late to the party, but usually no. He’s more of a decisive runner, but it seems like the early oline troubles have him second guessing where the hole will be.

Good thing Is this oline looks the best it’s looked in a while so hopefully him or Duke will run with a bit more confidence.

With their coaching staff I would never pick them straight up.... just saying

Yep, they almost blew it. Got up big and instead of putting it away Tomlin went back to his how to piss away a win playbook. Predictability on offense and the Tampa 2 with 12yd cushions for the receivers.

I hadn’t been on the fire Tomlin bandwagon until last year. Even if they keep him around for the long haul they need to make some coaching/coordinator changes this offseason.

Do we have to be subjected to everyone high-fiving Jerry Jones every time the Cowboys score?

well, the players sure don’t want to high five their coach. Lol

Interesting twitter takes from Dez yesterday on what's wrong the Da Boys.

Interesting twitter takes from Dez yesterday on what's wrong the Da Boys.

I have a hard time taking anything Dez says as interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a hard time taking anything Dez says as interesting.
Usually I take his stuff w/ a grain of salt too. He's had plenty of opportunity to say things over the last few years but some of what he came out with was interesting.

Usually I take his stuff w/ a grain of salt too. He's had plenty of opportunity to say things over the last few years but some of what he came out with was interesting.

I’d care more about what he said if he ever said anything when things were going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d care more about what he said if he ever said anything when things were going well.
No one wants to listen when things are going well! LOL. Actually, he has posted when they played well. Of course he very much sides with the players in any and all things when things go South which is expected. But reading between the lines you can pick things out from time to time.

Apparently the Lions are a big draw tonight. Got to the local bar an hour early and all tables were reserved :oops:

Apparently the Lions are a big draw tonight. Got to the local bar an hour early and all tables were reserved :oops:

We are locked in and ready for the game. I hope its a good one.

Back