It seemed like they were on the field the entire second half!! Thankfully I don't have to watch that trash very often :greenalien:

Think about this...instead of Trubisky you could have had MAHOMES or WATSON. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND you guys traded up to get him :unsure:

too soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It seemed like they were on the field the entire second half!! Thankfully I don't have to watch that trash very often :greenalien:

Think about this...instead of Trubisky you could have had MAHOMES or WATSON. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND you guys traded up to get him :unsure:

ugh, I know its heartbreaking! I was yelling at the tv on draft night. All the early reports were bears were leaning to trubisky. when they made the trade announcement I lost my mind and knew thats what they were gonna do.... I can understand overlooking Mahomes, but I was sold on Watson. back to back national championship appearances and lit up Alabama defenses. Most of those guys all end up as pros... but we take the guy who couldn't play at UNC for 2 years

lol yea its definitely trash!! in todays NFL to not have a game yet with over 280 total yards is mind blowing

Which Sanders do you speak of?
I hope youre not saying Barry Sanders???

Miles Sanders, RB for Philly who they played last night. Barry.......LOL. Umm, no. I know my football a bit better than that.

That was fun last night. Philly really had no shot based on how they played and how the Cowboys played. What a difference Cooper makes being on the field. Good time for a bye week to heal some wounds that are starting to stack up. Like to see this team play like this in a division game

Miles Sanders, RB for Philly who they played last night. Barry.......LOL. Umm, no. I know my football a bit better than that.

That was fun last night. Philly really had no shot based on how they played and how the Cowboys played. What a difference Cooper makes being on the field. Good time for a bye week to heal some wounds that are starting to stack up. Like to see this team play like this in a division game

lol ok thank god. You made me nervous there hahaha

lol ok thank god. You made me nervous there hahaha
Long way for Zeke to go for that comparison. He ran well last night though. Tough yards. He's very good at running and falling forward for 3 or 4 yards after getting hit. Doesn't try and be fancy which is nice.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: JB
I know no one believes tonight's game is going to be a good one but I think the Jets are going to make a game of it.
Patriots offense is really banged up missing Gordon and Dorsett at WR and the OL is a patchwork.

17-13 Pats

Ok gang....I’m going to be here all night again live posting for the entire game!!

Kidding.....wouldn’t do that to you few again.

Ok gang....I’m going to be here all night again live posting for the entire game!!

Kidding.....wouldn’t do that to you few again.

I'll be here most of the night.

Let’s hope it’s a decent game so I can watch it for more than the first quarter.

Wow that was a long drive to start. 8:47 and a TD for Michele!

Looks like pats saw the Cowboy film from last week & learned what not to do........

Looks like another snoozefest.

It’s not trolling when it’s the truth. #CupcakeSchedule
Chiefs isn't much better! After this week it gets considerably harder for the next 6 weeks.

Chiefs isn't much better! After this week it gets considerably harder for the next 6 weeks.

Dude, the teams the Pats have played have a combined 10 wins. Half of those wins belong to the Bills. This includes two winless teams and getting to play the 1 win Jets twice. The Pats schedule has been trash.

Only the 49ers have had a weaker schedule. Oh and guess what their record is too?

I know no one believes tonight's game is going to be a good one but I think the Jets are going to make a game of it.
Patriots offense is really banged up missing Gordon and Dorsett at WR and the OL is a patchwork.

17-13 Pats

This post didn’t age well

17-13 Pats

I'm saying your prediction is wrong...... and I thought the Steelers were awful, which they are.....

Lol, I had to start Sony Michel in fantasy for the first time this year because Godwin had a bye and Davante Adams is hurt. I also have the Pat’s D so this is a very fun game so far:)

Back