I'm saying your prediction is wrong...... and I thought the Steelers were awful, which they are.....
Thank you for the Balls!

If the Pats defense can stay healthy they are going to be special by the end of the year.
They are built to play KC and the speed of that offense.

Re: the Jets

If the Pats defense can stay healthy they are going to be special by the end of the year.
They are built to play KC and the speed of that offense.
wasn't that like 6 weeks ago? I 'm sure you've lost all of those by now.... ;)

NE has a good to great defense this year, but have they really played even a decent QB yet. I mean Darnold looks like a bad college QB tonight.

1 more INT and I will win this week!

I never want to see a player get hurt, but c'mon Brady throwing every down up 33-0 in the 4th quarter. NE is just asking for a NY Jet to hit Brady late.

Pull the starters and just hand the ball off. Get this game over

I never want to see a player get hurt, but c'mon Brady throwing every down up 33-0 in the 4th quarter. NE is just asking for a NY Jet to hit Brady late.

Pull the starters and just hand the ball off. Get this game over

Pour it on. You hit Brady late you’re gonna rack up massive fines and suspensions because it’s Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a score update!
0e30b3858df6143ad3a13de4c67cdf71.jpg

Are you really suggesting the Patriots just run out the clock with 9+ min to go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So the way to get Belichick to smile during the regular season is to let him troll a team trailing by 33 in the 4th trying to get another 5 yards of room for his punter.

Bill out here challenging catches up 33-0 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Games are 60 minutes long and teams that quit early often lose at some point. It's not the offenses job to stop and this is the NFL so please don't talk about sportsmanship. I think BB might have a little extra jab for the JETS.

Looking forward to seeing the patriots play ravens/cowboys/Texans/chiefs to see what they can do against a competitive football team. They look good so far though.

What an absolute embarrassment, disgrace, disaster, and total humiliation.

Gase should be fired tomorrow. I dont even want to hear Dornald anything, As far Im concerned he still a rookie, doesn't even have 16 game ( a full season ) yet under his belt. The O-line may indeed be the worst the jets have produced in the history of the franchise. Cant pick up a blitz at all. The defense outright sucks. I mean 4th and 6 up 10 nothing on pats third drive and the pats convert. That's a total humiliating spanking on national broadcast. and only in the first Q.

How can a team show up in their own house and actually put on this type of embarrassment? Im 54 yrs old and been holding season tix for 34 yrs (but going longer than that). This may be the worst display I have ever witnessed. Gase should be fired tomorrow. This team had a chance to Hire Mccarthy and he to boot hanted to come here too. But they passed on what was a rare opportunity to hire a "Bill Parcells" -esque type of top NFL coach for this garbage that has proven nothing at all.

Zero cover blitzes 5 times in a row and Gase has no answer as to how to adjust. This guy is incompetent. Your yoiung QB jjust back only 2 weeks from missing 5 is rattled and you need to figure out a way out. I can go on and on. This head coach is clueless. this great so called QB whisperer and offensive genius knows nothing about being a head coach. Bu the defense sucks too. Im so done they just suck the joy out of all the efforts and money and sweat and heart I place into my team in supporting them for all these decades. This may be as bad as the Rich Kotite era. Just wow. I mean for a team at last years end that thinks it finally has its QB of the future. Top draft pick, and huge money under the cap, this franchise is an embarrassing disgrace.

I can write a whole page or three. Whats the sense.

Here's a score update!
0e30b3858df6143ad3a13de4c67cdf71.jpg

Are you really suggesting the Patriots just run out the clock with 9+ min to go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Games are 60 minutes long and teams that quit early often lose at some point. It's not the offenses job to stop and this is the NFL so please don't talk about sportsmanship. I think BB might have a little extra jab for the JETS.

I am suggesting that when the score is 33-0 halfway through the 4th quarter, it's time to either sit your starting QB or simply just keep handing the ball off to the RB. But hey if fans want to see Brady get cheap shot one of these games, by all means, keep him out there throwing passes up five TDs with less than 3 mins in the game.

As a football fan, I wanna see Brady the whole season and against real NFL offenses. The playoffs will be great to see what NE can really do. What I don't wanna see is Brady getting a cheap shot because NE just wants to rub the score in another team's face.

I am suggesting that when the score is 33-0 halfway through the 4th quarter, it's time to either sit your starting QB or simply just keep handing the ball off to the RB. But hey if fans want to see Brady get cheap shot one of these games, by all means, keep him out there throwing passes up five TDs with less than 3 mins in the game.

As a football fan, I wanna see Brady the whole season and against real NFL offenses. The playoffs will be great to see what NE can really do. What I don't wanna see is Brady getting a cheap shot because NE just wants to rub the score in another team's face.
Are you really going to question Belichick? Play Monday morning QB with Belichick? Have to even ask what, how, why he does what he does?
I mean really....just think about that for a moment. Arguably the best and most successful head coach the game has ever seen in the history of the game. This man has dominated the NFL for more than a decade and a half not to mention also being part of greatness prior to that.

17 trips into post season
13 conference championship appearances
9 Super bowl appearances and 6 wins
Not even to mention his (non head coaching) success with the NY Giants

Just how in the world can one possibly ever question this mans football decisions? Even if you feel you know he was wrong...he is still right. You simply cannot even argue. And remember hes not just the coach but runs most everything. Its mindboggling and its also mindboggling to hear anyone even question what he does. Just sayin (and this is coming from a jets fan). Id be more than happy to have your problem.

Are you really going to question Belichick? Play Monday morning QB with Belichick? Have to even ask what, how, why he does what he does?
I mean really....just think about that for a moment. Arguably the best and most successful head coach the game has ever seen in the history of the game. This man has dominated the NFL for more than a decade and a half not to mention also being part of greatness prior to that.

17 trips into post season
13 conference championship appearances
9 Super bowl appearances and 6 wins
Not even to mention his (non head coaching) success with the NY Giants

Just how in the world can one possibly ever question this mans football decisions? Even if you feel you know he was wrong...he is still right. You simply cannot even argue. And remember hes not just the coach but runs most everything. Its mindboggling and its also mindboggling to hear anyone even question what he does. Just sayin (and this is coming from a jets fan). Id be more than happy to have your problem.

Please, everyone acts like Belichick is the second coming of Jesus. I have this argument with my father all the time. Let’s see Belichick win a super bowl without the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Belichick’s record before having Brady as the starter 41-55

Belichick’s record since Brady became his starting QB 227-68

While I will agree he is a fantastic coach, he is not anywhere near perfect and I can’t wait to see how his record aligns after Brady retires.

OMG don't ever underestimate the value of a great head coach.

Winning championships in football is about so much more than just a QB. Its an entire team and system and cooperation of everything that has to work. About 400 things have to go right and most of which begins and end with the head coach and also a GM and BB is both. There are other QB's that BB could have won with if they were his. Don't ever underestimate or take for granted the value of what a great head coach means to a football franchise. This isnt baseball. In football the guy in charge is enormous factor.

Ill guarantee BB wins with any good QB but you cant at all say the same for any top QB under any good head coach. IOf it was all about the Qb only then I can name plenty great Qb's that should have as many wins as brady. If you think brady does all this without Bill , your nuts and blinded by infatuation. Give Bill the likes iof Breese or manning, or rogers and i can go on over the past 15 yrs and hed have very similar success. Place brady where those players hare/were and you cant say the same.

Dont tell me Sb wins is what makes him the greatest because if that is true than Dan marino sucks because he didnt win any. I dont underestimate brady;s greatness (I wish he were my tems QB the past decade) nor the importance of greatQB to a team. But its all about an entire team, never one player, and everything throughout the franchise especially from the coach on down. But if you think for a minute Bill is somehow average , you really dont understand the importance a head coach has on football team even with a good QB.

OMG don't ever underestimate the value of a great head coach.

Winning championships in football is about so much more than just a QB. Its an entire team and system and cooperation of everything that has to work. About 400 things have to go right and most of which begins and end with the head coach and also a GM and BB is both. There are other QB's that BB could have won with if they were his. Don't ever underestimate or take for granted the value of what a great head coach means to a football franchise. This isnt baseball. In football the guy in charge is enormous factor.

Ill guarantee BB wins with any good QB but you cant at all say the same for any top QB under any good head coach. IOf it was all about the Qb only then I can name plenty great Qb's that should have as many wins as brady. If you think brady does all this without Bill , your nuts and blinded by infatuation. Give Bill the likes iof Breese or manning, or rogers and i can go on over the past 15 yrs and hed have very similar success. Place brady where those players hare/were and you cant say the same.

Dont tell me Sb wins is what makes him the greatest because if that is true than Dan marino sucks because he didnt win any. I dont underestimate brady;s greatness (I wish he were my tems QB the past decade) nor the importance of greatQB to a team. But its all about an entire team, never one player, and everything throughout the franchise especially from the coach on down. But if you think for a minute Bill is somehow average , you really dont understand the importance a head coach has on football team even with a good QB.

As I said Belichick is a fantastic coach. I wouldn’t debate him being the best in the league. But, it’s tough to debate the power and greatness of a coach versus the same of a QB. Just as I can’t say Brady would have won without Belichick or if Brady were on another team. You can’t say that Belichick would have won the Super Bowls either. It’s all on our personal beliefs.

It will be interesting to see what happens when that season and future comes true of life without Brady.

I agree totally that a QB can’t win by himself. Football is the most team sport maybe ever invented. And the head coach in football is WAY more a determining factor in wins and losses than in baseball.

As I said Belichick is a fantastic coach. I wouldn’t debate him being the best in the league. But, it’s tough to debate the power and greatness of a coach versus the same of a QB. Just as I can’t say Brady would have won without Belichick or if Brady were on another team. You can’t say that Belichick would have won the Super Bowls either. It’s all on our personal beliefs.

It will be interesting to see what happens when that season and future comes true of life without Brady.

I agree totally that a QB can’t win by himself. Football is the most team sport maybe ever invented. And the head coach in football is WAY more a determining factor in wins and losses than in baseball.
No doubt a QB (especially the way the rules are nowadays) makes so much the difference for a team wining and losing. But thats assuming an offensive line (where the game is ultimately won and lost) is at the very least competent. Without those guys up front doing a sound enough job , QB's, receivers, and running backs cant quite offer you their talents. Lets not forget there are also 11 other positions on the field called defense and cant win without them either.

SB's have been won without great QB's before. Thats because it really is such an entire team sport and it all starts with the head coach. I cant of course say BB would have done what he did without a great QB. But I am confident that he would have done very well and also I am confident would have done very similar if with most any other top QB.

Brady fans take that as a knock on brady and it honestly isnt. Your head coach can coach offense, can coach defense, can coach special teams, can and is also the GM, has a system that makes players great while they are there, knows how to utilize what he has better than anyone else, one if not the best in-game coach the game has ever seen, an anomaly at being able to adapt to whatever needs adjusting during games. He has never had a season during this run where his O-line unperformed for an entire season. Even now with injuries there he always produces a sound line performance through a season (except for a game here or there) and thats usually the times the pats may lose one (like for example the 07 SB to NY). Players go down on injuries and players come and go constantly over there and no matter who is there the team just doesnt seem to ever skip a beat. They either buy in to his system or they are gone fast. Just how many players won under him and then headed elsewhere and became nothing. None of what i just said is something we can say about any other coach. He is the model for how to run and coach an NFL team successfully. I really believe he could almost take a college team and probably have them respectfully compete in the NFL.

I get you dont like the praise Im giving him as though hes the second coming lol, but he truly is a master at what he does and i really dont think anyone does it better. You even agree of the enormous role and influence a great NFL head coach (vs some other sports) has on his team is priceless. And he is about the best football mind there is for that. .

Seeing reports of a trade. Sanu to the Patriots for a 2nd rounder

Seeing reports of a trade. Sanu to the Patriots for a 2nd rounder

Yup. Seems high for a WR like Sanu, but they need WR help.

Back