Wait. When? The Steelers traded Antonio Brown and got draft picks in return.
Their recent history says they dont walk away because someone is a bad person...See that rape suspension.
Agreed. They traded but were on the hook for the cap hit from guaranteed money. Sure they got picks from the trade but those picks aren’t roster spots this season. To me that’s a hit that most teams don’t take.

More Patriot attempts at cheating.

Chiefs kicker is so good that even double goalposts can’t confuse him.

c485047f2bbaa740674f7a59df2f177e.jpg

Hmmmm, Pats are kicking a FG, where did they go?

9d0c0348c17ad67999b7f65a7492193a.jpg

Last edited:
How dare you sir. Don’t you know the world is against Cleveland? They tell us every year
It's actually Cleveland Against The World. It's on a shirt - must be true.

CATW-BLACK_1200x1200.jpg

Lol, just and accident I'm sure!!

Ha, typical.

But fear not. Those who run the display are not associated with football operations.

So sayeth, Sir Belicheat!

Lamar Jackson is just a freak! Now owns the QB rushing record!

Lamar Jackson is just a freak! Now owns the QB rushing record!
what record? I still think at some point he is going to take a big hit with his style of running.

what record? I still think at some point he is going to take a big hit with his style of running.
Most rushing yards in a season by a qb, previously held by Vick.

Ugh

What are you realizing that the Chiefs have no shot of beating the Ravens?:giggle:
I definitely think Mahomes is banged up a bit and only time will tell if he can overcome it.
Lamar Jackson is pretty amazing right now. So was RG3 his rookie year. I know it's Jacksons 2nd but he takes some big hits due to his running.

The way the Patriots have been playing I am hoping they can put enough together to beat the 1-12 Bengals who aren't playing that bad lately.

What are you realizing that the Chiefs have no shot of beating the Ravens?:giggle:
I definitely think Mahomes is banged up a bit and only time will tell if he can overcome it.
Lamar Jackson is pretty amazing right now. So was RG3 his rookie year. I know it's Jacksons 2nd but he takes some big hits due to his running.

The way the Patriots have been playing I am hoping they can put enough together to beat the 1-12 Bengals who aren't playing that bad lately.

I think you forgot that we’ve already beaten the Ravens

Janoris Jenkins released was so perfect.

people should be allowed to say what they want

wait no not like that

I've shared similar concerns wrt mobile QBs and specifically hoped the Rams would trade the pick so as not to be tempted to draft RGIII.

They did, I was happy. Not happy to see RGIII get hurt of course but I accepted it as an inevitability.

But RGIII's game was/is dependent upon his mobility. Jackson's is not. His mobility and the afforded dual-threat he represents absolutely enhances his passing game. But make no mistake, he's a fantastic pocket passer.

Don't ever wanna see it happen but the man could blow out a knee and still come back to be a top 5 passer in this league.

If you or anyone disagrees, you're not watching him closely enough.

But RGIII's game was/is dependent upon his mobility. Jackson's is not. His mobility and the afforded dual-threat he represents absolutely enhances his passing game. But make no mistake, he's a fantastic pocket passer.

I disagree and watch him every week.
I’m not sure if you are watching the games or highlights, but all game long he is freeing himself. The threat is what opens up the pass and without the threat, he is Not fantastic in my opinion. I would argue there is some improvement, but as a pure pocket passer, average at absolute best.

Glazer just showed the footage from the Patriots, and imo it is DAMNING towards them, especially the pats employees begging to delete it and promising it’ll be gone forever.

Glazer just showed the footage from the Patriots, and imo it is DAMNING towards them, especially the pats employees begging to delete it and promising it’ll be gone forever.

I saw that and still can’t figure out one thing. Are there teams not recording this?

Cheaters gonna cheat. #Cheatriots

I saw that and still can’t figure out one thing. Are there teams not recording this?
I wouldn’t know, but they’re not being called out for it if they are, seems odd one team would and all the other wouldn’t. They key is what they were focusing on, and given their reputation, let’s be real, anything even partly shady looks SUPER shady now. The employees begging with the Bengals to delete it doesn’t help.

I wouldn’t know, but they’re not being called out for it if they are, seems odd one team would and all the other wouldn’t. They key is what they were focusing on, and given their reputation, let’s be real, anything even partly shady looks SUPER shady now. The employees begging with the Bengals to delete it doesn’t help.

Absolutely. No doubt about that.
I would venture most are, and I would venture most aren’t sought after and are more careful after they got caught the first time. No doubt they have a target though, that is for sure.

Back