I think Moore and Samuel are a little more dynamic than Brown and Beasly. Olsen should have retired last year and let them develop Thomas, but that didn't happen.

Either way I think Dabol would have been better than Rhule at this point given the experience, but time will tell.
I honestly don't know much about either of the Panthers or Giants coaching hires.

Bills do need a true #1 WR for Allen though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know much about either of the Panthers or Giants coaching hires.

Bills do need a true #1 WR for Allen though.

another Wr, develop that TE bc he was good and keep feeding singeltary bc he can be a game changer for them.

another Wr, develop that TE bc he was good and keep feeding singeltary bc he can be a game changer for them.
And hope Allen can get more consistent. He looks so good sometimes, but other times...

And hope Allen can get more consistent. He looks so good sometimes, but other times...

I think that game was a "growth" game for him. From the outside looking in he seems real bright and understands the game from a nuance perspective. I really feel with better play calling late (run the ball) Buffalo wins that game, but it's a game he can learn from and he seems to be the perfect QB for that franchise.

I agree that Judge must have done something that indicated to Giant's ownership that he was the man for the job. There were other candidates they could have interviewed and it's not like Judge had other offers like Ruhle did from Carolina. I'm not a Giants fan but I do live in the NY market and we get a daily dose of the GMen on local sports talk and local news. And I read the NY Post and Daily News sports frequently. I don't know what to make of this hire. I just hope it's not because he's from NE. Belichick may be the GOAT but his tree hasn't exactly produced great coaches. There are a couple that have been or are showing signs of being good but overall his assistants have not been good head coaches

We'll have to see. But after two disappointing hires to succeed Tom Coughlin (McAdoo and Shurmur). Giants fan have to hope this is different. It may not matter that he coached for Saban and Belichick; he has never been a head coach or a coordinator. Plus, the teams future is currently hitched to young QB who showed promise but had significant fumbling issues and to Sequon Barkley. The current team as constructed is not very good defensively and the GM other than drafting Jones and Barkley has been less than impressive in his drafts and free agent signings.

The tough part with the Giants is they have a GM entrenched in his position, so a guy like McDaniels who wants some GM responsibility is not really a candidate for the job, and I don't blame the Giants for not matching/exceeding Rhule's Carolina offer because $9 million a year and 7 years is absolutely insane for a former college coach.

Will be interesting to see if they bring Garrett in to help develop Jones and be OC, I think it would be a good move for them.

I'm not going to lie.. I was hoping the niners playoff road would include both the Seahawks and the Saints as that would be trial by fire. If they made it through those two teams it would have been one heck of an accomplishment. No slight to the Vikings who I legitimately believe can come in and play spoiler but the rematches with the Seahawks and Saints would have been amazing games. And for those wondering, in hoping they get a rematch with the Ravens if they make it to the Super Bowl. And just like that I've jinxed my team to lose Saturday..

Great video, go Hawks

I'm not going to lie.. I was hoping the niners playoff road would include both the Seahawks and the Saints as that would be trial by fire. If they made it through those two teams it would have been one heck of an accomplishment. No slight to the Vikings who I legitimately believe can come in and play spoiler but the rematches with the Seahawks and Saints would have been amazing games. And for those wondering, in hoping they get a rematch with the Ravens if they make it to the Super Bowl. And just like that I've jinxed my team to lose Saturday..
If the Niners play Seattle again it won’t be close. Minnesota is a good team, it should be a good match up.

If the Niners play Seattle again it won’t be close. Minnesota is a good team, it should be a good match up.
Won't be close for who?

Niners will blow Seattle out.
As much as I would like to believe that these teams always battle when they play. I don't forsee any blowouts just hard fought games from here on out

As much as I would like to believe that these teams always battle when they play. I don't forsee any blowouts just hard fought games from here on out
Seattle is in bad shape right now. While the Niners are getting healthier. Of course Russell Wilson can will the team around.

Seattle is in bad shape right now. While the Niners are getting healthier. Of course Russell Wilson can will the team around.
That's my point.. As long as Russell has a pulse that team will fight. I'm a diehard niners fan but have to give the Seahawks their due!

Does anyone here like the Vikes' odds against the 49ers?

I am a niner fan and am worried about them if that counts for anything. They have a power rushing offense, a solid defense, and a QB who doesn't make a ton of mistakes. Plus Jimmy G is due for some ugly /stupid interceptions..

The tough part with the Giants is they have a GM entrenched in his position, so a guy like McDaniels who wants some GM responsibility is not really a candidate for the job, and I don't blame the Giants for not matching/exceeding Rhule's Carolina offer because $9 million a year and 7 years is absolutely insane for a former college coach.

Will be interesting to see if they bring Garrett in to help develop Jones and be OC, I think it would be a good move for them.
I'm very glad they didn't match rhule, but still scratching my head at their pick. Hoping it's not just so GM can boss around a guy who was super grateful to get in as a headcoach, feeling he owes the owners or something

You really think the seahawks are in bad shape? They brought back beast mode which believe it or not is a positive in the locker room from what I hear and DK metcalf is proving to be a stud. I think they will put up a heck of a fight

Not sure I like the Rhule hiring? We’ll see!
I like it. A fresh start is nice after the Rivera regime had grown stale. The amount is high, but it's Tepper's money, not mine!

You really think the seahawks are in bad shape? They brought back beast mode which believe it or not is a positive in the locker room from what I hear and DK metcalf is proving to be a stud. I think they will put up a heck of a fight
I don’t think Beast Mode is in football shape nor does he fix all of their injuries. But we will see. Both teams will need to win this week in order to get that rematch.

I thought the vikes were toast against NO. I also don't think the 49ers are that good.

Yea, I think the Vikes have a better than a punchers chance to win. I would take the points. The huge factor to help the 49ers is the bye week. That means so much in the playoffs.

I thought the vikes were toast against NO. I also don't think the 49ers are that good.

Yea, I think the Vikes have a better than a punchers chance to win. I would take the points. The huge factor to help the 49ers is the bye week. That means so much in the playoffs.
The 49ers defense at the beginning of the year was dominant but when they lost DJ Jones they haven't been the same. They were getting to the QB while only rushing 4 and were leading in sacks. They are getting back a couple other players who were injured but it's understated how valuable DJ was in pushing the middle of the line back at the QB. On offense they try to do too much at times and while Jimmy G has had his really good games he's also had some bad mistakes. I'm pulling for my niners but am a realist. They will have to battle to earn a trip to the SB.

Back