Yeah we strongly disagree on that.
Lol. So he just got lucky with guys like Antonio Callaway? Higgins? Damien Ratley? Breshad Permian? And yes Landry.

Do I think he had a horrible year, yes. Do I think he can be back to the way he was in year one? Yes.
O linee two years ago had three all pros. This year? Decimated. Say whatever you want about Baker. I’ll live with that. But don’t ignore the other extremely obvious issues with their offense completely out of his control.

Lol. So he just got lucky with guys like Antonio Callaway? Higgins? Damien Ratley? Breshad Permian? And yes Landry.

Do I think he had a horrible year, yes. Do I think he can be back to the way he was in year one? Yes.
Online two years ago had three all pros. This year? Decimated. Say whatever you want about Baker. I’ll live with that. But don’t ignore the other extremely obvious issues with their offense completely out of his control.

Its not as if he was Aaron Rodgers in year one. Year two dipped, but based on 16 games it isn’t that far off statistically speaking. Did he regress? Absolutely. But more tape exists to show complex defenses, how bad his vulnerabilities are/were. He played and plays video game football right now. Already knows who he is throwing to, before he hikes it. Good news is, he acts as if he is a probowler, so you have that going for you :ROFLMAO:

Can it be fixed? Sure. I have been called out for these thoughts all year long and much of last year. Yet all the defense in the world, still amounted to me being correct haha.

With all of that said, their new HC can easily hide the negative. He has experience doing so and I hope for Browns fans he does it here as well. They clearly have talent at skill positions, and while that brings excitement, its of my opinion, that you build a different way. But the OBJ and Hunt contract are still Browns friendly.

I think it was a good hire, based on how data critic this team wants to be.

O linee two years ago had three all pros. This year? Decimated. Say whatever you want about Baker. I’ll live with that. But don’t ignore the other extremely obvious issues with their offense completely out of his control.

I guess losing makes you much worse.
The weird thing to me is last year I kept hearing/reading how accurate Baker was. Never saw/read anything about him being a one-read QB. This year when the Browns lost, I kept seeing this a lot. And to be honest, it sure looked that way this year. But I didn't see that last year. Maybe he was trying to force it to OBJ.

Shaking head....

Not a fan of any team, but i pop into a game once in a while just to see some good plays.

Browns did interview Saleh & Bienimi from KC. Word locally was they were impressed with Saleh.

But yeah, it doesn't seem hard to get around that rule.
Maybe they need an Ozzie Newsome rule - interview HOF player for every GM/personnel spot. ?

the spirit of the rule is messed up imo. Maybe I’m cynical, but I would she taken Bienimi. Similar offensive weapons to KC and while Baker isn’t Mahomes, you can use his “improvisational” skills to not hurt you until you find the right QB.

Stats don’t lie. They are in fact....facts.
He played more games, had more attempts, comp % went down, threw for less tds, nearly double ints, and was sacked 15 more times. FIFTEEN. People can argue any angle they want. No one said he was Arron Rodgers. That’s a pipe dream. But just saying he’s a one read qb when his oline was Swiss cheese based on statistics and was playing for the absolute worst playcaller in the entire league (no need for those stats), is just a bit to “one reasony” for me. Tendencies? Fine. But when you have zero time and you confidence in the play is literally also zero I’m not sure which qbs have more then one read.

All of this, and they had arguably the best wr duo in the league (both over 1,000yds) and a top 5 rb. Maybe top 2. There promise and reasons to be optimistic, sure. I’m just not one to blame the whole thing on a qb who had Hue Jackson in year one and Freddie Kitchens in year two. At least when Hue got fired Gregg Williams was at the helm keeping guys in line. This is a dumb, Old, Exhausted argument that basically leads to both of us being right. Wouldn’t it just be easier to blame the organization as a whole...lol ???
14F70B8B-3502-4B49-9E12-6D3425B90B17.jpeg

Stats don’t lie. They are in fact....facts.
He played more games, had more attempts, comp % went down, threw for less tds, nearly double ints, and was sacked 15 more times. FIFTEEN. People can argue any angle they want. No one said he was Arron Rodgers. That’s a pipe dream. But just saying he’s a one read qb when his oline was Swiss cheese based on statistics and was playing for the absolute worst playcaller in the entire league (no need for those stats), is just a bit to “one reasony” for me. Tendencies? Fine. But when you have zero time and you confidence in the play is literally also zero I’m not sure which qbs have more then one read.

All of this, and they had arguably the best wr duo in the league (both over 1,000yds) and a top 5 rb. Maybe top 2. There promise and reasons to be optimistic, sure. I’m just not one to blame the whole thing on a qb who had Hue Jackson in year one and Freddie Kitchens in year two. At least when Hue got fired Gregg Williams was at the helm keeping guys in line. This is a dumb, Old, Exhausted argument that basically leads to both of us being right. Wouldn’t it just be easier to blame the organization as a whole...lol ???
View attachment 8922234

Haha...So no defenses never pick up on QBs through film? Im not sure you actually read through my post or started looking up things to try to justify? I heart you.

Its also funny that OL issues kept him from being good, but Tannehill was a bust and Winston is terrible, Goff is now a failure, etc. despite their OLs making the Browns look gifted. We as fans are funny that way.

I said he regressed. In fact I have been saying it all year. Just as I said at the end of last year he needed to learn the check down because he held the ball too long, and this year that same thing led to fumbles and picks, rather than just play enders. If you want though, we can pull the old NFL thread when Manziel came in and lit things up early. I kid I kid. I just do not believe the blame was completely on the staff. Heck we have been debating it for months. Hell if go all the way back to 2008, every bad play, has either been the coaching or the refs by some, right? (not you)

I think this is the best hire they could have made, with the datacritic ideas they want to use. I personally would have gone Rivera, only because of his ideal being to build the trenches first, but that is way less exciting than spending money on skill positions.

The organization is awful, but frankly most are If you ask the fans, right? For 20 years, the NFL has been dominated by a single team.

Go Chiefs! Pulling hard for Reid to get 3 playoff wins this year

The organization is awful, but frankly most are If you ask the fans, right? For 20 years, the NFL has been dominated by a single team.

Yea, well we let that guy walk and decided to pass on his predecessor this year.

I’m not mad about this hire. I’m not thrilled either. I’m staying indifferent. I just feel they could’ve went with a more experienced guy. I’m glad they wanted alignment in the front office. Sounds like they’re keeping some of the guys that are in place (Elliot Wolf, Alonso Hghsmith....hopefully). It is what it is. I think Stefanski will get the offense rolling. But, I’m more than intrigued as to whom he brings in on defense and other position coaches.

Yea, well we let that guy walk and decided to pass on his predecessor this year.

I’m not mad about this hire. I’m not thrilled either. I’m staying indifferent. I just feel they could’ve went with a more experienced guy. I’m glad they wanted alignment in the front office. Sounds like they’re keeping some of the guys that are in place (Elliot Wolf, Alonso Hghsmith....hopefully). It is what it is. I think Stefanski will get the offense rolling. But, I’m more than intrigued as to whom he brings in on defense and other position coaches.

I was rooting they hired Urban, because it would have been so perfect :p

This is shaping up to be an odd AFC playoffs. I wouldn’t be super surprised to see Houston pull the upset today. I want KC to win just because they have paid their dues. Either team will have their hands full next week against The Titans and Derrick Henry.

Here we go. Texans announce in a big way we are here to play!

Just like watching the Eagles!

Lets GO Houston!!!

Edelman was apparently with Paul Pierce during or after this incident as well.
This is pure gold for jokes.

Poor start by the Chiefs on both sides of the balk. That drop hurts.

Wow wow wow

Wow not a good start.

Wow the Chiefs have dug themselves a big hole! Texans D is going to be able pin their ears back and go at Mahomes.

WHAT?????

Oh boy.

This is just crazy. What a weekend for football! Just Hope Seahawks can get off to a start like this tonight also!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mingo was his name-o.

Back