2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

I’m building up this EXO right now.

C84C82EF-EA05-4D81-A48F-01D6E0432BE3.jpeg

EXO shines bright yesterday, starting with a 15 footer on 1 then a 30 footer than started uphill and went back down while breaking away from me. Won’t say what those putts were for but time and time again the club saved me over the round. Having to keep the flag in the cup did mess with me mentally but only on short putts.

I've been alternating between my SL EXO 7S and SL 7S each time I’ve played but after yesterday’s round I might stay with EXO again. Greens were slow in the morning so I was happy to go with the hotter face as my usual miss is short.

Took the EXO 7s out again yesterday, since we had a lot of rain the night before and it was expected to rain during the middle of the round. Didn't happen but course was saturated so it ended up being the right choice. Most of my putts were on line, with the majority of them leaving me with a 2nd putt under 3-4 feet, some past the hole, but most left short. Greens were awful so it's tough to gauge the putting game when there was no consistent roll and patchy spots all over. Course was so wet and people definitely aren't repairing their ball marks, it was seriously awful. I probably repaired about 6 per hole when I was able to do them when the rest of the guys with me were putting.

I'm loving my EXO 7s SL. I finally found a putter that I connect with more than the V Line Fang I've been using for 4 years.

Bumping an older thread. For THPers using the EXO Marxman, how does it compare to the other versions? I know the materials are different, but how are you putting or did putt with it?

It's interesting seeing Kisner play an EXO 7

anyone still gaming one of these? they've recently crossed my mind a few times. would be a fun putter to game for a while... maybe a Rossie or a Seven. Isn't Kisner using an EXO Seven now?

anyone still gaming one of these? they've recently crossed my mind a few times. would be a fun putter to game for a while... maybe a Rossie or a Seven. Isn't Kisner using an EXO Seven now?
I believe he is using one.
I still have the Marxman model.

I believe he is using one.
I still have the Marxman model.
Nice. I think he's had in play since at least August.

Gotta revive this thread. I recently started playing the EXO 7 mini. I like it, but don't love it. Thinking of giving the Marxman EXO a try to compare and see which one I like better.

Is anyone still gaming any versions of the EXO?

Last edited:
Gotta revive this thread. I recently started playing the EXO mini 7. I like it, but don't love it. Thinking of giving the Marxman EXO a try to compare and see which one I like better.

I literally just put the Marxman EXO in my bag for today's round. Such a great putter.

Gotta revive this thread. I recently started playing the EXO 7 mini. I like it, but don't love it. Thinking of giving the Marxman EXO a try to compare and see which one I like better.

The EXO Marxman is my current gamer. I've had it a couple years now and really like it. Easy to aim, good for speed control, and just looks nice. I do want to put it up against a Two-Ball Ten with the White Hot insert, if I can ever find one.

I just bought this one. Seller doesn't have perfect feedback but the head looks brand new, it has a serial number, and I think it was a great price. I will be changing the grip regardless because I need to remove the butt weight to cut it down to 33".

This is my second round with the EXO Marksman and I’m finding a groove with it. 29 putts today which is a little misleading since my GIR was low, but I’m getting the sense of how hard to hit it and how the ball reacts off the face. This one will be in the bag for a while…or until I get the urge to tinker, lol

This is my second round with the EXO Marksman and I’m finding a groove with it. 29 putts today which is a little misleading since my GIR was low, but I’m getting the sense of how hard to hit it and how the ball reacts off the face. This one will be in the bag for a while…or until I get the urge to tinker, lol
One of the best putters ever for alignment

One of the best putters ever for alignment

add triple track and it’s down right silly. Even Helen Keller could putt with this thing.

I got a Exo 7S Mini with steel shaft off eBay for $115 shipped. Deal of the decade as far as I’m concerne!

So had the EXO Rossie S on the Putt Out mat today. Made three in a row into the micro target from 6’. I might be onto something here.

(or all the time in winter I spend browsing the golf shop putter racks is paying off 🤷‍♂️)

So had the EXO Rossie S on the Putt Out mat today. Made three in a row into the micro target from 6’. I might be onto something here.

(or all the time in winter I spend browsing the golf shop putter racks is paying off 🤷‍♂️)
The microhinge face is super legit.

The microhinge face is super legit.
I’m excited to get it on a green that’s not rolling about an 8 to see it really in action. I was real close to adding another putter to the stable this year, and likely still will, but this has taken away some of that itch for sure.

Had the Exo Rossie out in a work outing last week, made several outside of ten feet (it helps so much to have the line provided). I know the white hot insert gets all the internet love but that microhinge is so good for putting a roll on it.

Back