2019 OGIO Golf Bags

I really like the style of that stand bag but they are kind of bland looking. With that said I do really like the gray. The amount of storage looks like a real winner.

I know @Canadan and I got the full presentation and really liked a lot of the new stuff coming.
I am sure we will have a number of thoughts on it, coming up soon.

the glow in blue is calling my name, I love the designs, first time I can say that about an Ogio bag.

I know @Canadan and I got the full presentation and really liked a lot of the new stuff coming.
I am sure we will have a number of thoughts on it, coming up soon.

If I had to guess, at least one other person will have some opinions on the line pretty quickly too.

Short teaser video on the Ogio home page shows non-golf gear with similar boxy shapes and solid colors.

the bags are up on Ogio's website. I might end up picking up a 514 RTC Convoy. Lots of elements of the Callaway Fusion14 2018 model but larger and with some additional design elements.

Hey @Canadan it’s time to spill the beans hahah.

100% my favorite addition;

ogio-golf-bags-stand-2019-shadow-fuse-304-3.jpg

The bags have all kinds of great considerations for golfers.. Things that a golfer would be walking down a fairway thinking "man I wish this bag had it"

- The small loop that separates your alignment sticks.
- Cellphone pocket that is easy to use while carrying.
- Weight balancing shoulder straps.

I love it. They did a great job on every golf bag I saw, and only used material where you needed it.

Also, Fidlock is AMAZING. I love it.

The bags have all kinds of great considerations for golfers.. Things that a golfer would be walking down a fairway thinking "man I wish this bag had it"

I love it. They did a great job on every golf bag I saw, and only used material where you needed it.

That bag looks awesome. Might be just the one to replace my current one.... would it be a good cart bag as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need Fidlock in my life in a big way.

100% my favorite addition;

ogio-golf-bags-stand-2019-shadow-fuse-304-3.jpg

This one pic may prevent this from being an option for me. The “hinge” for the legs is separate from the base... Sun Mountain makes theirs the same way. This one feature cause the bag to rotate around when on a cart, and that’s not good. Yep, for walking, or at the range ONLY, this isn’t an issue, but for anyone that rides every so often, this is not a good feature to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can expand on it completely tomorrow.

Man, I don’t need a carry bag but that’s cool. Amungst the other features

Isn’t fidlock a company that specializes in fasteners?

I think so, found their website and also noticed on Ogio’s site the bag description has their company name with the “trademark” icon next to Fidlock. Should be a great partnership, excited to hear more tomorrow!

You are correct. All different kinds. Including magnetic which we know ogio uses.....

The new Shadow Fuse stand bag is killer. @Canadan and I got a full rundown on the whole line and I wanted to first share info on this one.

18-052_Amazon_AContent_Golf_Shadow_Rainbow_Banner-L.jpg

The goal is to redefine how light weight materials can work. The way it was explained to us was that going extremely light was easy. Having balanced weight, custom fit and adjustability, while being light weight takes more work. The Fuse does that and it was pretty killer. Canadan mentioned those walking accessible stash pockets for water, cell phone or range finder. That was really cool. The full custom fit with Fit-Disc system just seemed to work for more balance.

One note that I have been thinking about for a while was the removable ball pocket panel, which I think is perfect.

Back