2019 OGIO Golf Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to seeing what they’ve got in store. I switched to an older Ogio bag this year and I’ve been pretty impressed with it, I think they’ll be able to really step up in 2019.

I’ve been wanting to get back to an ogio bag for a bit but just haven’t taken the plunge. Excited to see what’s coming this year. Maybe I’ll finally do it as my current bag is not really what I’m liking at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait! Are they keeping the OGIO branding completely separate from Callaway? Would love to see a Callaway bag with the Woode top!

• Admin
Can't wait! Are they keeping the OGIO branding completely separate from Callaway? Would love to see a Callaway bag with the Woode top!

I dont want to go into specifics, but they are definitely separate. Different people, different designers, etc.

Since I'm considering a new bag I'm very interested in seeing these soon...

I dont want to go into specifics, but they are definitely separate. Different people, different designers, etc.

That's cool! Would have been nice to see a blend, but I'm sure OGIO is going to kill it! They're colors and designs were in definite need of a refresh. Hoping they got a little louder!

I'm in need of a new bag next year and will be paying close attention to this.

Another teaser.. I'm excited. The Ogio Silencer is at the top of my list of things to buy. I cannot wait to see the new lineup!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have one of their old motorcycle packs, and loved my old tank bag. And the regular run-around-town backpack I have of theirs is solid.

If I ever get the chance to upgrade my clubs, I'll probably get a new bag, and Ogio is at the top of the list!

I have one of their old motorcycle packs, and loved my old tank bag. And the regular run-around-town backpack I have of theirs is solid.

If I ever get the chance to upgrade my clubs, I'll probably get a new bag, and Ogio is at the top of the list!

I knew I knew their name from somewhere!!

I just realized I had/have a tank bag of theirs I used to use on my bike.

Let's gOGIO, brOGIO!!!

I like that, it's catchy, Canada(n) is smaht.

Last edited:
Should be very interesting. I am in the market for a new bag so I'll wait a bit longer.

Have a Renegade backpack and a layover carry on bag that I love. Really excited to see what they do with the new golf models, the Cirrus is pretty great already so if they are improving on that it will be something to see.

I am hoping for an OGIO cart bag with 4 dividers, or at the most, 6 dividers.

Have always been a fan of Ogio golf bags and looking forward to seeing what they have in store in 2019.

I like where OGIO is headed in their designs. I’ll be in the market for a new cart bag shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to these as I have absolutely worn through my current bag.

Very interested in this as well as my 07 Nike Xtreme Sport is getting quite long in the tooth. Trying to decide if I should wait to see whats coming out, or grab a 2018 Cirrus that's on sale.

Excited to see what they come up with. I’ve really enjoyed my current Ogio bag from last years THP Championship. Quality has been awesome and the perfect amount of pockets. They are definitely my go to golf bag

2019 OGIO Golf Bags

I am on my 3rd Ogio golf bag, second backpack, and have had maybe a half dozen other bags over the years from them. Very excited to see the new offerings. I really liked how on their prior bags they made the ball pocket easily removable so that it can be embroidered. The problem is that now I have multiple bags with my name on them so when I buy one from the 2019 line, I can’t tell my wife I will sell the old one (unless I find someone with the same name haha).

Last edited:
Hoping the Woode divider remains an option - my all-time favorite!

I’m in the market for a new bag next year so this has my attention.

Back