Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

Man that was so much fun last night! 2 match winning putts on 18 from almost the same spot! Say what you will but I personally loved the emotion from Cantlay and Thomas/Woods and its why team competitions are so much fun

Man that was so much fun last night! 2 match winning putts on 18 from almost the same spot! Say what you will but I personally loved the emotion from Cantlay and Thomas/Woods and its why team competitions are so much fun

100% agree!

Tiger needs to sit Reed down, I don’t get it. Wasn’t a fan of that shoveling move Reed pulled yesterday either.

Tiger needs to sit Reed down, I don’t get it. Wasn’t a fan of that shoveling move Reed pulled yesterday either.

The shovel move didn’t bother me and honestly the crowd seemed to enjoy it too.

I think Reed will sit this afternoon, at least I hope so. I feel bad for Webb being stuck with him all week. I think he plays better by himself so foursomes isn't ideal. He should be good tomorrow

I'd also leave DJ and Bryson on the bench all day.

The shovel move didn’t bother me and honestly the crowd seemed to enjoy it too.
I wouldn't have minded it if he wasn't 2 down. Especially when that putt didn't even win the hole.

I wouldn't have minded it if he wasn't 2 down. Especially when that putt didn't even win the hole.
I hadn't seen much reaction from him up until that point, but I think that may have been the first time someone yelled something that was almost during his stroke. The crowd seemed to find it pretty playful, I heard more laughing than anything else. Good to see the crowd and players interact.

rory can't hear you.gif

Between Patrick Reed using a shovel to troll himself and JT shouting “I love me some me!!!” after making that putt, I’m actually beginning to find this USA team a little bit annoying.

I went to bed too early last night. I am glad the US rallied to make it more competitive. It was looking like a rout when I turned it off.

Reed’s little shovel show mostly showed that the fans were getting to him. Maybe the release was helpful? IDK. Sending Reed and Simpson out for a rematch with Matsuyama and Pan is risky. I think Patty Two Scoops could use some time on the bench. But here we go!

Round 3 best ball matches:

Pan-Hideki vs Fowler-Thomas
Ancer-Im vs Cantlay-Schauffler
Hideki-Pan vs Simpson-Reed
An-Scott vs Kuchar-Finau

Tiger-DeChamb-Johnson-Woodland sitting out round 3

I like the US team pairings !

Last edited:
Round 3 best ball matches:

Pan-Hideki vs Fowler-Thomas
Ancer-Im vs Cantlay-Schauffler
Hideki-Pan vs Simpson-Reed Tie
An-Scott vs Kuchar-Finau

Tiger-DeChamb-Johnson-Woodland sitting out round 3

Picks in bold. Should be a good follow this afternoon.

I’m assuming reed-Simpson are always paired together because Webb is the only one who can stand or even handle his bs?

That was the thing for me. Look seeing players get into it and take the heckling in this format, but if you're going to talk or do crap, at least make sure you're leading in your match

I’m assuming reed-Simpson are always paired together because Webb is the only one who can stand or even handle his bs?

God bless Webb. Tiger better be sending him a limited edition Rolex or something after this week.

Picks in bold. Should be a good follow this afternoon.

Thomas and Fowler both seem to be players who take the least club possible and go at it hard.

Looking forward to some golf watching this afternoon/night. If they could get it to 2 or 1 behind going into singles it's game on.

TV schedule is 3pm-2am today. That is A LOT of golf!

The international logo has gotten a lot of attention and for good reason. The black and gold colors are a great combination and Ernie taking pieces of special forces and the Celtic Knott is pretty darn cool.

I love the international uniforms.

What a finish to those matches last night, such drama, and so late at night here in the states, that was fun to watch!

Disaster adverted... The Americans need to get rolling today...

Not sure why people are mad at Reed at this point, he loves the bad boy role and plays it well.

154A325D-66D8-46D6-992D-2C4BCD400D90.png

Fowler and Thomas ?
I like our pairings today, but I would have sat Captain America...

Ok, so 3-3 on President Cup plays so far for the degenerates out there! Today, so far we have....

Rickie & JT (-171)

Back