Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

I like 1 and 5

Not really a Cantaly fan, I wonder if we seem him and Dechambeau paired together, would really slow play the International Team lol

On a side note .... these are awful! :unsure: FJ Presidents Cup Limited Edition Flex XP

FJ#1.jpg

FJ#2.jpg

Match 5! May not look like much on paper, but both Woodland and DJ have a tendency to go off the rails for a couple holes then get it back. Oosty and Ancer are both just solid.

How long into the telecast until we hear about the Rules Infraction with Reed? I say 3 minutes. Definitely quick once their group is ready to tee off. :rolleyes:
Oh not even that long, I'm guessing within the first 1-2 minutes as they list the teams at the beginning.

I actually like all of these pairings on the US side. I think every player/partner has the right persona to feed off one another. The only match up I'm not sure will be that good of a fight is the Finau/Dechambeau v An/Scott. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling the Aussie if going to wipe the floor with the Americans

Match 4 is my only win for the other guys. I don’t see the other matches going the way of the internationals.

We can only hope.

I am so unfamiliar with much of the international side. Will be fun to see how Tiger and JT mesh and see if Reed and Simpson can handle all of the heckling. I think the US comes out with 3 to 3.5 pts in these matches.

I think I will actually tune in and watch some of this... I love Tiger going off first.

I wonder if TV execs gave him their needs for ratings :D

How long into the telecast until we hear about the Rules Infraction with Reed? I say 3 minutes. Definitely quick once their group is ready to tee off. :rolleyes:

Might be sooner than that. How long until Reed hits a bunker or waste area?

This is 4 ball right?

Match 4 is my only win for the other guys. I don’t see the other matches going the way of the internationals.
I was thinking the same thing

How likely is it that they open the broadcast with it? haha

Really looking forward to this and I of course will be following closely with the Woods/Thomas group more than the others.

Thomas Woods
Cantlay Schauffele
Finau Dechambeau
Matsuyama Pan
Woodland Johnson (as long as knee is good)

My guess.

how many of you already told the bestest half what's going to be on tonight?

and that statement can go either way, i know there are some ladies on here that play more than their guy....just sayin'

I am excited for some primetime golf and how Tiger/JT do.

Depending on how Tiger does today, do you think he will keep him in the entire time as a playing captain? Or will he sit himself?

I was with @HuddieJ this morning, betting a few of the matches... Should be exciting...

85FA08F0-1972-4A13-8D44-FCA752F1A5DC.png

Currently, HuddieJ has Tiger & JT and Xander/Cantley! Also took USA -300 and Tiger ⬆️ 1.5 points (-160)

Currently, HuddieJ has Tiger & JT and Xander/Cantley! Also took USA -300 and Tiger ⬆ 1.5 points (-160)
I think I heard Couples say last night that Tiger intended to play at least three times, so that over 1.5 seems pretty solid.

Back