Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

I hope that is the case. My fear is that the stuff like Ames was a long long time ago.
That Tiger is long gone I think. He still has the intimidation factor though which i think will always comes in to play.

Reed is ballin

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I ******* hate Reed. Dude is rolling though.

Funny thing about Reed... Despite his trash can play, and his nonsense, I'd be hard pressed not to send him out late.

Dude is the USA Poulter.
Agreed. He loves that one on one play. Love watching him in "singles" type play.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He almost jarred that! Holy crap

Is Ancer putting with a StrokeLab?

Shaft looks like it, but I think it's a white hot rx #5. Custom setup to change the weight/feel maybe. Something looked out of place on the face the other day too, so I'm guessing it's pieced together.

IM great up and down from the bunker to tie Woodland's 1st hole birdie.

Is Bryson's putting stroke, from a visual standpoint, the most uncomfortable, uncoordinated looking action on tour?

Its up there. I think Rory's jab earlier in the year was worse, but he seems to have corrected it.

Is Bryson's putting stroke, from a visual standpoint, the most uncomfortable, uncoordinated looking action on tour?

i never know what the result will be. He just looks so uncomfortable over putts

Its up there. I think Rory's jab earlier in the year was worse, but he seems to have corrected it.
at least it looked like a coordinated jab lol

This looks like me trying to swing left handed one length.

Yes, 10000%

Man I really hate Reed but he is still fun to hate if that makes sense.

Does Reed make it to #14?

Funny thing about Reed... Despite his trash can play, and his nonsense, I'd be hard pressed not to send him out late.

Dude is the USA Poulter.
He really is.

I want Bryson to @JDax him.
And Hadwin is a great guy. Hung out with him for a while at a photo shoot and is just fantastic.
You know a @JMB3 would also work too... ?

Back