Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

I agree that chipping-pitching-bunker play-putting should be top criteria for Captain's picks. For this team the picks were (Tiger-Reed-Woodland-Finau-Fowler). Of these 5 players I think Finau has the worst short game, including putting. So you would have selected Kisner instead of Finau ?
I would have picked him over all but Tiger and Rickie.

February 24th I will be playing Royal Melbourne, 36 holes in a day.

(y):eek::unsure::love:

The locals have nicknamed Reed "digger". The term is slang for an Australian & New Zealand soldier. It's beginning was during World War 1 - soldiers digging latrine trenches. It's present day use is similar to "mate". Although in Reed's case it may have another meaning. Quite funny really.

Oosty's swing gives me liftoff. My wife is cool with it.

Ok for the degenerates out there, I’ve got...

Tiger & JT (-181)
Xander & Cantlay (-170)
Kuch & DJ (+135)
Webb & Capt. America (-140)

Ok for the degenerates out there, I’ve got...

Tiger & JT (-181)
Xander & Cantlay (-170)
Kuch & DJ (+135)
Webb & Capt. America (-140)

Chasing after last night... ?

What a horrible decision for Xander to hit his driver on #1. Too much risk there.

If anyone has played Mcalistar greens...yeah, they are fun.

Nice to see DJ getting off to a better start today

Ricky & Gary should be fun to watch

Can we play see some tee shots.

Kuchar and DJ is an interesting pairing for alternate shot.

Love watching Tiger and JT together.

Woodland’s putt on 3... woof

Love watching Tiger and JT together.

Woodland’s putt on 3... woof

He didn't make a birdie yesterday I don't believe the whole round and the putting woes continue today.

He didn't make a birdie yesterday I don't believe the whole round and the putting woes continue today.
Should have been benched until Singles after yesterday....

For those who wished Na were here, do you think his brilliant putting would of been on display here?

I also think its criminal that Kisner is left off these match play events. He is killer a lot of times at the WGC Match Play and can be used in Alt Shot, 4 Ball, and a tough opponent for singles.

Back