Handicap
Who do you like and why?

a84df7e57443fccd845df849f1a1bfe3.jpg

e908c1d521031547d842bc8727e7f853.jpg

6ad9e3ccc8ca540d69b2bac59a349a62.jpg

f4cfc758106ecd263e8ed4aecae30db3.jpg

89dd66d7616806fbbaaa0ae35b002e62.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I say match 2 might be the match up of the day.

Match 4 is my only win for the other guys. I don’t see the other matches going the way of the internationals.

match 5 is the one I want to see. Woodland and Johnson is going to be fun to watch. Chicks dig the long ball, lol.

Match 4 is an interesting one. Not quite sure how Reed & Simpson will mesh. Think this will end up with a point for the International team.

I think match 3 will be a hoot. Tony and Bryson are so opposite of each other.

Last edited:
Match 4 is my only win for the other guys. I don’t see the other matches going the way of the internationals.
I like the international chances in match 3. I could be wrong but we will see if the puffed up BDC can pull it out.

I think I will actually tune in and watch some of this... I love Tiger going off first.

match 5 is the one I want to see. Woodland and Johnson is going to be fun to watch. Chicks dig the long ball, lol.

thats for DAMN sure....but i wonder about putting Dechambeau with FInau, or by design? Bryson has been in the gym for a month and a half to get bigger and stronger to hit it farther, putting him with Finau may destroy him mentally when Tony is sending it past him when ever he wants.....

For some reason I think that last match will be a good one to watch

Agree with this one, just hope DJ's knee doesn't bother him.

Match 2 and 5 are the ones I am most excited to see. I think the US is going to take care of business and win 3 points out of these 5 matches.

Thomas Woods
Cantlay Schauffele
An Scott
Simpson Reed (great pairing by Tiger IMO)
Oostheizen Ancer

My picks.

I say match 2 might be the match up of the day.

This is my thought at well. All of those guys are just super consistent and have the putting and short game to go low

Match 4 is an interesting one. Not quite sure how Reed & Simpson will mesh. Think this will end up with a point for the International team.

How long into the telecast until we hear about the Rules Infraction with Reed? I say 3 minutes. Definitely quick once their group is ready to tee off. :rolleyes:

Probably a good pairing honestly. Webb is pretty low key and chill, which is what Patrick needs right now. Less eyes on that pairing than the others honestly, compared to the firepower in the other four groups.

We seem to have
Thomas Woods
Cantlay Schauffele
An Scott
Simpson Reed (great pairing by Tiger IMO)
Oostheizen Ancer

My picks.

My first 4 are the same but I think the 5th match will be halved.

ETA a question: Will any match end before the 15th? I think Reed and Simpson have the best shot at lop-sided win.

I'm pretty excited about all of the match ups. Its going to come down to that second/approach shot. Iron play is going to need to be spot on across the board.

Just looking at the matchups, its hard to see the US losing these. If I had to pick a team that could be on upset alert I'd flag Bryson and Finau.

We seem to have

My first 4 are the same but I think the 5th match will be halved.

ETA a question: Will any match end before the 15th? I think Reed and Simpson have the best shot at lop-sided win.
Yeah, Webb and Reed can both get a lot of birdies.

Lots of great pairings. As much as I might expect some drama with Reed, I think he will play well. He seems to eat up the controversy. Dechambeau/Finau v. Scott/An will be one to watch. I am curious what beef boy's game looks like.

I love the Woods/Thomas pairing. They seem suited to playing together. Woods brings out the best in Thomas, which can be epic. Leishman is consistently tough. Neimann is the wild card there.

I think this comes on 3:30pm MST on Golf Channel. I will watch every moment broadcast.

I'd like to keep an eye on matches 2, 3, and 5.

Back