Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

We need this point from Webb and Reed...

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

And DJ still stinks at putting

Reed with the hammer!

Its frightening to imagine how bad my hands of stone would vomit all over these greens.

lol cantlay where we was he trying to putt to? sydney?

Hideki with a bomb on 17

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. Not really the day Team USA was looking for today.

Man, what a beat down

Welp, US has their work cut out for them now. What is the format tomorrow?

Uffff... we got our butts whooped on Day 1... and alternate shot is not our strength

I believe that qualifies as a trouncing.

I love how everyone was talking about Jet lag for our guys, didn't they fly right after Saturdays round in the Bahama's? Man what a beating. The International team came out running. I do see our boys doing better in proximity to the hole tomorrow maybe, getting to know the course better. but with some of the coaches we have that have played here before, the way these greens run would have been talked about over and over again.
maybe just way to over confident......today we hopefully see a new game.

We got drubbed yesterday. Time to reset today.

Leading off today with a pretty uninspiring pair. Well, to be fair, other than Big Cat and JT, all of our pairings have been flat.

The Woodland/Johnson pairing is the most shocking result from yesterday. I really though their firepower would be the difference.

The Woodland/Johnson pairing is the most shocking result from yesterday. I really though their firepower would be the difference.

I thought Woodland would play better for sure. DJ coming off the knee surgery I was iffy on but loved pairing him with GW.

After DJ's performance on the greens yesterday, you lead with him today in alternate??????? o_Oo_Oo_O

Looks like Earnie's number crunching paid off yesterday. Let's hope the American Team doesn't get intimidated by the fact that they are playing for Tiger's legacy as well.

Back