Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

JTs putting is on ?

Both captains did well in their press conferences imo. Woods has to back Reed and his caddie, and Ernie did an amazing job reminding everyone how tough the Internationals have it when the event is in the US. Liked how Ernie started it with giving Woods so much credit for putting ip with crap from the fans throughout his career.

Got my snacks and drinks all set. Going to be an exciting 6 hours

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Suck it up and play golf. The US is full of obnoxious fans, as are other countries. Shut the hecklers up by playing good golf.
A lot of truth in this... The last comp in the US was ROUGH on INTL.

Just play golf. Hell, I'd beg the crowd to all start cheering while I swung. Equal noise is better than singular noise.

Is it true that the comment that set the caddy off was “You f***ing suck”? Obviously not a nice comment, but for some reason expected something more personal

Is it true that the comment that set the caddy off was “You f***ing suck”? Obviously not a nice comment, but for some reason expected something more personal
I've assumed it came from a fan who had been an ass all day. If not then yes the caddie was an idiot.

Ok, so I’m actually excited about tonight. I’ll be tuned in the whole time I venture.

Diplomatic Freddie being diplomatic.

My wife’s work party is tonight so I’ll have the DVR set.

Well we got home half an hour ago, and I've already managed to unpack and somehow piss off the wife. I think I might install the new soundbar in the garage and just watch it out there. Have food delivered maybe. Go USA. Some interesting matchups tonight.

Last edited:
Well we got home half an hour ago, and I've already managed to unpack and somehow piss off the wife. So I think I might install the new soundbar in the garage and just watch it out there. Have food delivered maybe. Go USA. Some interesting matchups tonight.
See, now that is a plan.

this is going to be a good singles day. I can’t remember The Presidents cup being this compelling.

I can't come up with any reason to have Rickie out there as the final match.

this is going to be a good singles day. I can’t remember The Presidents cup being this compelling.

Hopefully, it lives up to the expectations.

Ancer was skeeeeeeered there

Reed shoulda been the final guy. lol

Because he’s not scared of it and Tiger knows him well.

Which USA player do you believe should play the final match ?

One of the 10 that didn't choak away a 5 hole lead on the past 24 hours.

I don't know that it should be Fowler. He's too much of a nice guy, IMO.

Back