Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

Wow. Big cat has game.

Tiger!!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Awesome putt Tiger.

Sawn off 6iron from 195 in the rough. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everytime I watch him play I never want to use a full follow through again. That sawed off finish is just cool.

The commericals are ridiculous, barely get to watch any golf

This course just helps showcase how good Tiger is when he is healthy. All the different typres of shots he had to hit that you don't normally see on the typical tour setup. Can't always aim at the flag but sometimes 40 feet short, left, or right.

Man I love team golf and singles day is the best!

So fitting for Tiger to neutralize the International Team's hottest player. LFG!!!!!

Feherty may be right, these young guys may be sorry they're going to get what they asked for competing against a healthy Tiger.

This course just helps showcase how good Tiger is when he is healthy. All the different typres of shots he had to hit that you don't normally see on the typical tour setup. Can't always aim at the flag but sometimes 40 feet short, left, or right.
Couldn’t agree more and that’s what I love about this setup, have to have some thought and creativity not just point and shoot

What is with the Americans and these bunkers? DJ now leaves one in

gotta believe they are trying to get too cute and stick it close. Normal tourney they get out 10 out of 10

Dechambeau looks more butterball than beefcake

Couldn’t agree more and that’s what I love about this setup, have to have some thought and creativity not just point and shoot

Its I enjoyed Chambers Bay, even though I know there were issues. That course showcased creativity that other US Open setups couldn't.

Abraham “I want Tiger” Ancer
11/13/2019 - 12/15/2019

Finau May be out of mojo

Back