2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sending my package out today! @FernDog tracking is forthcoming

Santa went waaayyyyyy above and beyond this year! Holy crap!!!!

-2 Callaway Gloves
-new towel
-big bag of new tees
-2....2 dozen new Bridgestone Tour B XS!!!
-bottle of Basil Hayden’s bourbon

Thank to my secret Santa I’ll have plenty of new balls and tees to lose headed into next year and drunk enough not to remember any of it.

Love THP so much. Thanks Santa and @FernDog for setting all of this up year after year! Always a fun time!
7ecf34d52af4a8e3074dd9cb09c86062.jpg

Got everything packed and ready to go except for one item, which got a bit delayed in shipping. Looks like this will be a photo finish to get my gift out by the deadline. :rolleyes:

So.....I should’ve opened the balls up. Cause, Santa knows me quite well!!! Lol

These are pretty freaking awesome!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!
31a12925904910674c50ca0b18cf0a9c.jpg

Great job Secret Santa!! I suddenly feel an urge to drink bourbon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get back up to your course and see how many of these babies I find while looking for my ball in the trees :p

Sent mine out yesterday. Hopefully my THPer enjoys the goods.

Got locked up at work the past couple of days. Should have a tracking number sent out to @FernDog tomorrow.(y)

OMG my Secret Santa came through big time. I just kept opening more gifts. Just can’t express my thanks enough.

First off - A Phoenix Coyotes golf bag!!!! I play in a Phoenix coyotes alumni golf event every year with NHL greats from the past. They are going to be talking about this bag next year.

AD24BC85-ABDE-4B2A-A964-3F1D2F6A2325.jpeg
2BC9D52D-187C-4CAD-9A90-588698220699.jpeg
Then I received a UofA golf towel ( I always support the cats), a Wolf Creek ball market, a Rose&Fire leather wallet and Titleist tees.

073E0B55-A382-4ECB-9717-4E306CEB840A.jpeg

This definitely puts me in the holiday spirit and I’m going to have to do some stalking to personally thank.

Holy smokes! Some incredible gift reveals over the past couple of days. Amazing job SS's!

Oh yeah.....this going to fit in nicely. Going to have to bring a sharpie for autographs!!!!

7573297A-D68D-4E55-92C1-C8333B5509D8.jpeg

Finally got my last item in today. My package will go out tomorrow!!

Day basil Hayden's tho

Nice job on the recent giftings Santa(s)!

Waiting on one more to come in and out it goes!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Wow. These Santa’s are not messing around this year!!

HUGE thank you to my Secret Santa! A dozen of my choice ball, a sweet glove, and to take it straight over the top a Dominos gift card and a FREAKING CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE!?!? Dude get out of my head!

My present came yesterday, at the end of a LONG day so it couldn’t have been timed any better. My wife saw the Dominos card, and I think after all the years of THP including 2 events and countless deliveries of golf product, and that is what made her finally say “oh cool! That’s so neat that golf strangers would do that for each other.”

Thank you, whoever you are. You made yesterday (and at some point in the future no less than 12 golf shots) much much better.

Attachments

• E922CC31-15F4-4D6D-B85F-1CCB99A3888C.jpeg
    E922CC31-15F4-4D6D-B85F-1CCB99A3888C.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 61
I'll have part 2 of my gift hopefully out tomorrow, there's a post office right by where I have to go for a meeting in the morning

Thank you THP Secret Santa!

My gift came in electronic format - both email and gift card to Golf Town. Santa made me laugh out loud at work when I read the letter so of course I had to explain THP Secret Santa to about 6 co-workers at lunch time. Well done!

I’m not sure what this will turn into yet. I’ve been eyeing a set of Cobra OneLength for awhile though so this might go to the irons fund.

Thanks again Santa! ?

85D3CF8D-6D06-4152-88A8-784470619071.jpeg

Thank you THP Secret Santa!

My gift came in electronic format - both email and gift card to Golf Town. Santa made me laugh out loud at work when I read the letter so of course I had to explain THP Secret Santa to about 6 co-workers at lunch time. Well done!

I’m not sure what this will turn into yet. I’ve been eyeing a set of Cobra OneLength for awhile though so this might go to the irons fund.

Thanks again Santa! ?

View attachment 8917316
That’s a pretty savy Santa right there.

Haha haha so awesome!

Back