2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shipping label created - Parcel will be in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks to my secret santa!!! This will get some serious use.
25b672af01e40708dc132d9ffefa0447.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My Santa definitely did their research! Knows I'm a Mizuno fanboy (as of late) so some real nice rain gloves. A PuttOut trainer in Orange! THP Superstroke grip and a couple THP experience golf balls.

But man the Badger hat and gloves. My 2 month old is gonna wear that to some Badger games. Thanks so much!!
11220877f485b3b83710d9d9fe318575.jpg
edadad27637620232a89ad40ca1b2c59.jpg
95dcf61e4aca3555b03088c4a5e72e6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

My Santa definitely did their research! Knows I'm a Mizuno fanboy (as of late) so some real nice rain gloves. A PuttOut trainer in Orange! THP Superstroke grip and a couple THP experience golf balls.

But man the Badger hat and gloves. My 2 month old is gonna wear that to some Badger games. Thanks so much!!

AWESOME BOX, i have looked at those putt outs before, nice work Santa

Great job to the Secret Santa's so far! There have been some fabulous gifts. (y) There is still a lot more to come

Nice!!! Love the THP logo items included in some of these gift posts!!

another great year by the santas. love this "event".

Erik does an amazing job each year on this and the Santas step up their game yearly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A107E1C1-7479-4D72-9EBA-57E9FD554703.jpegSanta left a package on my porch this morning. Lots of Callaway gear and a poker chip golf gambling game. Thanks Santa!

Not pictured is a Callaway tour authentic Epic flash/Apex hat. It was on my head already during the photo.

View attachment 8917827Santa left a package on my porch this morning. Lots of Callaway gear and a poker chip golf gambling game. Thanks Santa!

Not pictured is a Callaway tour authentic Epic flash/Apex hat. It was on my head already during the photo.

I'm not the santa here but hey I know that game! That's OG

Just an FYI to my SS. You nailed it. He loves his new hat.
304bebe7434fbeabe7fbc3733a9c40ac.jpg

Just an FYI to my SS. You nailed it. He loves his new hat.
304bebe7434fbeabe7fbc3733a9c40ac.jpg

That is an awesome pic!

Santas have been awesome!!

Last part of mine arrived this morning, glad to have the shipping part of this completed too. :cool:?

Just got to say that is so much fun to see the reactions to gifts and the behind the scene comments in the DM’s about the excitement to see if their recipients will like these gifts is pretty awesome. This is one generous group that’s second to none!!! Keep up the incredible work Santa’s!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A live look on the package I am waiting for so I can send my gift out today:

giphy.gif

The package did not show up today.
daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-2.gif

The package did not show up today.
daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-2.gif

I decided this time to just send from the source because last year couple years I had same issues waiting for it to get to me. Hope my person just disregards the receipt inside and doesn't look at the address.

I decided this time to just send from the source because last year couple years I had same issues waiting for it to get to me. Hope my person just disregards the receipt inside and doesn't look at the address.
Yeah, its my fault for trying to get this done in such a tight time frame. Good news is that I have until Monday. If you can't trust the United States Postal Service, who can you trust? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, its my fault for trying to get this done in such a tight time frame. Good news is that I have until Monday. If you can't trust the United States Postal Service, who can you trust? :ROFLMAO:

It's a soft date. Fern just wants to make sure everyone get's theirs that entered.

Last edited:
FEDEX...that's who. I use them almost exclusively in business and personal shipping needs. :p:ROFLMAO:

It's a soft date. Fern just wants to make sure everyone get's there that entered.

True: if the 9th is a guideline then almost everything should arrive to the person you are sending to before the mail service insanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My birthday is next Friday too Santa

lol, USPS where i live in north Texas SUX !. I get mail for someone else at least once a week.Had package delivered here that was for the next housing development over, not even close.....

Back