2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Secret Santa’s are rocking it!!!!

I was in an uber on the way to the airport Sat when I got an alert about a potential package that could be the SS? Not sure but I am back in town and will be picking it up today. Sorry to whoever sent it... I have been out of town

View attachment 8918521So, it looks like my Santa wasn't quite done! These gems showed up in the mail today. Thank you again, so much. You were far too kind this year, Santa.

P.S. I think the wife loves the ornaments more than I do!
Super cool great job SS!

Santa must not have been paying attention this year because I did not behave well enough to get all this cool stuff. What a haul! Thanks Santa!
15760998061442836171142906192061.jpg

USPS is straight up pissing me off. That is all.

What happened?
My SS gift was supposed to be delivered last Saturday. It's been "in transit to next facility" since Friday without a single update since then. To say that I'm nervous would be a MAJOR understatement.

My SS gift was supposed to be delivered last Saturday. It's been "in transit to next facility" since Friday without a single update since then. To say that I'm nervous would be a MAJOR understatement.

Have you tried to reach out to them? That seems super odd.

The goodness continues. Man I love this thread. Can’t help but smile every time I go through and catch up.

Have you tried to reach out to them? That seems super odd.
I have not. Thankfully, I insured everything but that's of no use to my recipient. :banghead:

I have not. Thankfully, I insured everything but that's of no use to my recipient. :banghead:
Hang in there--hopefully it'll be a resolved issue shortly

Secret Santa nailed it.

First a putting aid.

Then a twofer. One of my favorite movies, Mad Mad Fury Road and a brand new pistol target.

Finally a dozen of my favorite balls.

Thanks SS
xoxo
b03e877a79be776175f29ea5f4348abd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Secret Santa nailed it.

First a putting aid.

Then a twofer. One of my favorite movies, Mad Mad Fury Road and a brand new pistol target.

Finally a dozen of my favorite balls.

Thanks SS
xoxo
b03e877a79be776175f29ea5f4348abd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Nice!! Check your DM for a note from your Santa! And word to your mother!!:p

Nice!! Check your DM for a note from your Santa! And word to your mother!!:p
Awesome note. Super funny. My SS rocked the gifts like a vandal

Attachments

• dca3194613822968623f6b25d2806eb1.jpg
    dca3194613822968623f6b25d2806eb1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 60
That shirt looks cool. Black sleeves?
Yep, it's real tight black stripes and my size in Under Armour which means I will wear it a lot.

Thank you to my SS! I got a Cobra golf hat and Cobra club cover, which are fantastic! I could barely get the hat from my boy to take a picture! Then, the Old Glory Stick and Ball Marker from Liberty Ball Markers are so so nice! My picture does not do them justice! Great craftsmanship! Love it all! Thanks again!20191211_195020.jpg20191211_195238.jpg

Thank you to my SS! I got a Cobra golf hat and Cobra club cover, which are fantastic! I could barely get the hat from my boy to take a picture! Then, the Old Glory Stick and Ball Marker from Liberty Ball Markers are so so nice! My picture does not do them justice! Great craftsmanship! Love it all! Thanks again!View attachment 8918733View attachment 8918732

The Dice and C Crown ?????

The Dice and C Crown ?????
They are great! I'd been eying a Cobra crown hat for a while, even more so now, so that was a great find! In addition to it's good looks, I hear the dice doubles are a beverage holder...so win win in my book!

Thank you to my SS! I got a Cobra golf hat and Cobra club cover, which are fantastic! I could barely get the hat from my boy to take a picture! Then, the Old Glory Stick and Ball Marker from Liberty Ball Markers are so so nice! My picture does not do them justice! Great craftsmanship! Love it all! Thanks again!View attachment 8918733View attachment 8918732
Nice!!!!!!!

Awesome package @gkeller813 ! I have several pieces from Liberty and they are fantastic. Well done SS!

Awesome package @gkeller813 ! I have several pieces from Liberty and they are fantastic. Well done SS!
They are really nice! Getting them in hand you can really see and feel that they are quality!

Back