2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@robrandalgz now I know why my SS package is showing as delayed and not tracking in the system.

postal-grinch.jpg

The USPS saying tracking update of "In Transit, Arriving Late. Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility" is really saying "We seemed to have misplaced your package, but don't worry, we still have two days to admit it before you can file a claim. Maybe it will appear by magic. Bill just got out the Ouija board, and Alice is lighting some sage."

The USPS saying tracking update of "In Transit, Arriving Late. Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility" is really saying "We seemed to have misplaced your package, but don't worry, we still have two days to admit it before you can file a claim. Maybe it will appear by magic. Bill just got out the Ouija board, and Alice is lighting some sage."

I had that happen once, it was about a six day delay.

Usually this happens when they damage the parcel and need to re-box it - with hopefully everything inside (and intact) they show no remorse. They just repackage it and slap a sticker on it saying it was repackaged. :(

I was in an uber on the way to the airport Sat when I got an alert about a potential package that could be the SS? Not sure but I am back in town and will be picking it up today. Sorry to whoever sent it... I have been out of town

scratch that. Just the wife buying herself things with my name and forgetting all about it. Typical

I've had USPS take a package to the wrong post office before and I got a notification just like yours lol.

I had that happen once, it was about a six day delay.
I had that happen once too, and it never did show up. Fortunately it was a purchase from a good retailer, I reported it to them after it was shown as "Out for delivery" for over a week and they sent me another via expedited shipping that got to me right away.

I can neither confirm or deny that this thread always has me more nervous than the first tee at a THP event.......just due to seeing the reaction of the person you are shipping to.

I overthink this every year lol
I'm with you. You always hope you've done it right, but can't help compare your gift to others that were sent.

"Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility".

Had this message on the screen for 3 days. Really? It was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. I'm stupid nervous, right now. I don't want to give too much info away in this thread but this will not be a cheap mistake if they lost or broke what was shipped. Thank God I insured it but, again, that does my recipient zero good.

The anticipation of knowing something is coming, sometime, some day has me waiting at the window watching for Fedex,UPS or USPS!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

"Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility".

Had this message on the screen for 3 days. Really? It was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. I'm stupid nervous, right now. I don't want to give too much info away in this thread but this will not be a cheap mistake if they lost or broke what was shipped. Thank God I insured it but, again, that does my recipient zero good.
If this is any relief, mine had the same message for about a day and just a few minutes ago finally arrived to the regional distribution center is was shipped to. So there is hope. I recommend being comically critical of the USPS in a public forum. it seemed to work well for me.

The anticipation of knowing something is coming, sometime, some day has me waiting at the window watching for Fedex,UPS or USPS!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I was thinking the same thing. Actually waiting for the wife to ask me what else I ordered lol. I still have 2 things I'm waiting on too.

I was thinking the same thing. Actually waiting for the wife to ask me what else I ordered lol. I still have 2 things I'm waiting on too.
I always get the look(and roll of eyes) when I get home from work when I had packages delivered that she grabbed from the front door. The long boxes that we all, I assume, love to get are a giveaway that I bought yet another club! LOL!!

My Secret Santa knocked it out of the park! Having thoroughly enjoyed following the Grandaddy, this really put a smile on my face.

Santa, thanks much!

IMG_2019.jpgIMG_2020.jpgIMG_2021 (1).jpg

If this is any relief, mine had the same message for about a day and just a few minutes ago finally arrived to the regional distribution center is was shipped to. So there is hope. I recommend being comically critical of the USPS in a public forum. it seemed to work well for me.
Yeah mine has been at the Regional Destination facility since Dec. 9th. :rolleyes:

Some awesome gifts in the last couple of days.....the Hideaway gear, too cool. The Puma hats that were sent out, especially the American "P" sweet, guys have really done work putting these together

Let this be a lesson to all present and future Secret Santas: do NOT send nitroglycerine in the mail!!

A super huge thank you to my Secret Santa. Everything is awesome. Love the divot tool with my name engraved as a ball marker. I have never seen one like that before. Cool as heck. I really like the Cowboys towel, even though they suck and are driving me nuts. I have never owned a FitBit, not sure if you are implying a hint about my physical condition, but I have always wanted one! Always love playing Truvis, so these will come in handy and the book is great. Thank you so very much! You spent too much! 99422C55-2044-41C9-BA99-E3BB5A0127F6.jpeg
Sorry but my middle daughter didn’t want to get out of the way, so she made the pic.

2C64BD1B-C09C-4EE3-A0C1-292003776EB2.jpeg

A super huge thank you to my Secret Santa. Everything is awesome. Love the divot tool with my name engraved as a ball marker. I have never seen one like that before. Cool as heck. I really like the Cowboys towel, even though they suck and are driving me nuts. I have never owned a FitBit, not sure if you are implying a hint about my physical condition, but I have always wanted one! Always love playing Truvis, so these will come in handy and the book is great. Thank you so very much! You spent too much! View attachment 8918852
Sorry but my middle daughter didn’t want to get out of the way, so she made the pic.

View attachment 8918853

that ball mark/pitch fix is ?!!

Back