2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A super huge thank you to my Secret Santa. Everything is awesome. Love the divot tool with my name engraved as a ball marker. I have never seen one like that before. Cool as heck. I really like the Cowboys towel, even though they suck and are driving me nuts. I have never owned a FitBit, not sure if you are implying a hint about my physical condition, but I have always wanted one! Always love playing Truvis, so these will come in handy and the book is great. Thank you so very much! You spent too much! View attachment 8918852
Sorry but my middle daughter didn’t want to get out of the way, so she made the pic.

View attachment 8918853

what brand is that pitch fix? That is sweet!

That pitch fix tool looks like a gladiator helmet. Really is awesome :cool:?

It’s already been posted in another thread but Happy Birthday to two of our Secret Santa participants: @eliterate and @Nappy: hope you have a great day fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Santa,

You killed it this year!

First thing I saw when I opened the box was Christmas Tree Cakes. You know you're off to a good start when you see those!

I said to my wife TWO DAYS AGO "I need some new golf belts." It's like you read my mind! One of my favorite colors too!

Follow all that goodness up with some awesome THP tees (guess I'll be returning the ones I just bought on amazon - because these are way better!) and some Tour B RXS balls - my favorite in the Bridgestone line up!

You've obviously done some homework too, because you knew that I love me some Scotty Cameron Pivot tools and Golf Dotz! Thank you so much!Santa.jpg

Wow....Santa...I think you might win. I‘m floored. Above and beyond doesn’t even begin to cover it!!!

Let start with the letter:

0F544872-8AB3-4B34-A789-DD1046AE4CC7.jpeg

Ok. The binary is a NICE touch. I dig it. But there’s more binary.

DC15257F-6A03-43D8-B069-9A5CC37B1FC8.jpeg

And the other side:

041D2C38-01F0-4B7B-AC19-38034C65CD7A.jpeg

We’re off to a KILLER start so far. But then it follows up with this:

11B2CF3A-E445-40EF-8C54-C5D5C6172B54.jpeg

A sleeve of the Suits Truvis...which I somehow didn’t have... A treat for for the chewy dog, one of the coolest valuables pouches I’ve ever seen!

BUT WAIT there’s MORE!!! There’s a HAT too!!!

172D245F-A293-47C8-A25D-324B847BB3B9.jpeg

Oh...and a pair of Cuater shoes.....I mean a PAIR OF FREAKING CUATER SHOES!

F0ED5FFC-A8B2-410F-BE48-8D3091A747E1.jpeg

Holy crap!!! I’m absolutely floored. Santa hit the nail on the head, right color, right size. And Santa was kind enough to include the order details in a sealed envelope, in case I needed to exchange them. (I don’t, they fit perfectly, the envelope will be destroyed per your instructions).

Bravo Santa, bravo!!! I love it all, and it will all get plenty of use. THank you sooo much!!

Edit: bonus dog tax, enjoying his portion of the box.
323530E2-336B-4F51-AF20-C3F1A3B094B7.jpeg
he’s a bit camera shy, but rest assured he’s loving it! :D

Last edited:
Wow....Santa...I think you might win. I‘m floored. Above and beyond doesn’t even begin to cover it!!!

View attachment 8918902

View attachment 8918903

And the other side:

View attachment 8918904

View attachment 8918906

A sleeve of the Suits Truvis...which I somehow didn’t have... A treat for for the chewy dog, one of the coolest valuables pouches I’ve ever seen!

View attachment 8918907

View attachment 8918908

Holy crap!!! I’m absolutely floored. Santa hit the nail on the head, right color, right size. And Santa was kind enough to include the order details in a sealed envelope, in case I needed to exchange them. (I don’t, they fit perfectly, the envelope will be destroyed per your instructions).

Bravo Santa, bravo!!! I love it all, and it will all get plenty of use. THank you sooo much!!
Whoa!! That is just absolutely awesome!!

View attachment 8918902

View attachment 8918903

And the other side:

View attachment 8918904

View attachment 8918906

View attachment 8918907

View attachment 8918908

View attachment 8918909
What an awesome haul!!! Great job SS!

Wow @dazeedmonds ! That is one heck of a box! Amazing generosity SS!!!

View attachment 8918902

View attachment 8918903

And the other side:

View attachment 8918904

View attachment 8918906

View attachment 8918907

View attachment 8918908

View attachment 8918909

they didnt d the right research. everyone knows youre more of a Skechers guy....you should pass those Cuaters along to someone who likes nice shoes. Just thinik of how many Skechers you can buy if you auction off the Cuaters?!?!!?!!?!

they didnt d the right research. everyone knows youre more of a Skechers guy....you should pass those Cuaters along to someone who likes nice shoes. Just thinik of how many Skechers you can buy if you auction off the Cuaters?!?!!?!!?!

Hush, you!!

Awesome gifts from Santa to Dave and Peter!!!

My wife just texted me I’ve got done stuff waiting for me at home. I’ll snap some pics as soon as I can.

View attachment 8918902

Love the binary touch at the end too, great job SS!

Just a reminder that there are quite a few Secret Santas who are waiting in anticipation for people to open their gifts so they can see their reactions. If you are traveling or haven’t been able to get to it yet, please open these gifts and post on this thread as soon as possible so we can all share in the goodness!!!

@dazeedmonds What an Awesome Santa to go through that much to deliver a HIO for you, well done Santa

Big fist bump to my Secret Santa.

You scored big with the A&M marker, decorative horseshoe, and the tumbler! You also scored on the cap as blue is my favorite color! The Callaway towel, glove, and valuables pouch are awesome - and you obviously know I need some serious putting practice this coming year and the SeeMore Triangulator will get some serious use. Also can’t wait to try out the Titleist Tour Softs and the Chrome Soft Truvis!!

Well done!!!

IMG_0246.jpg
24243ea8bcd21824076595168686db49.jpg

358cc54b6c7c780ac3108281babd0e82.jpg

84151db68ad1fe449dcbcae9db1f771b.jpg

Back