2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent! Stalking initiated.

*Planning Engaged*

The stalk has begun!!!!

Well sh*t. Missed it. Hope everyone has fun with it. The rest of us will be following along!

Well sh*t. Missed it. Hope everyone has fun with it. The rest of us will be following along!

We usually announce something in mid October and start sign ups for two weeks in early November. Keep an eye out for that time frame next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shopping is mostly done. ?

Check the message I just sent you. We had a spot open up for you.

Check the message I just sent you. We had a spot open up for you.

Consider it closed. (y)

I love recon work ?

Man, internet stalking is hard work. Whole new respect for crazies who act like it's their job.

Agree about stalking being hard. Have gleaned a few things from posts, but how can you look at older posts of a certain person? When I search by the individual user name, it returns 10 pages of posts. Any way to get older posts?

Box almost filled. Just waiting on another thing or two.

Done and Done!

Put in some work today. Hopefully all the wheels I put in motion today come through.

Yeah, working on it too. Waiting for a couple of things to show up and it will be wrap, pack, and get it on the way.

Talk about difficult...haven’t been able to gleam any hints so far...

It’s tough one. I know I’ll be one to be hard to find for but I do this for the joy and fun of giving so good luck !

I’m ready for my purchases. Should be seeing some pictures hit the thread soon!!

I have most of mine put together and the last piece should be in this weekend.

Most of my purchases are on the way to me.

Shopping done. Waiting on packages.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back