2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let the gift reveals begin!! I received two incredible presents and they are top notch!! The first is a certificate by e-mail for a round of golf at my favorite course that is close to home: The Tribute in The Colony, TX which quite a few of us THP’ers play at. This course is a tough, fun links course and when the wind comes off the lake it is massively challenging.
The second arrived by mail today: love the colors of these Truvis Soft golf balls and this is what I play so the homework was stellar!! Can’t wait to blast a few of these off the tee in the next week or so!!! Many thanks to my main man, Santa!!
dd3dcc9e8a8f390d02189a6c5dfcf300.jpg
ba7b5e43b0e49053d5cf594ff3ad5f56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NICE!

The last part of my gift showed up today so I will do my best to get it out tomorrow if not Wednesday

Mine will be finished up this week and ship it next Monday.

Looking like some really nice Santas so far. :cool:(y)

I've got the ordering done. Everything should be here by the end of the week and mailed out on Monday.

Nice haul, @FernDog! The Tribute and Whataburger. Whataday!

Finally got most of my gift ordered. One more thing to pick up and then it'll be out - hopefully by the end of the week. Looking forward to more pictures being posted.

One of my to be sent gifts arrived today. Now I am waiting on something else like

Not even Thanksgiving yet, and some Santas have been busy. Awesome stuff so far. Man this is fun!!!

cannot.... believe ... i missed this... Awesome stuff THP, can't wait to do it next year!

I knew I was in for some awesomeness when I saw my Santa used duct tape to seal the box! It certainly did not disappoint after I was able to get into it!

Snapped the picture fairly quickly before we were heading out the door for a trip and see now that it is not the best in the world. Contents are a TaylorMade backpack, a Colonial hat, a Hogan staff towel, a sleeve of ProV1x and a Cap Gun Bottle Opener.

Thanks Secret Santa! It will all be put to very good use!
61a23b5b842093a172458e94669b674a.jpg

My gifts went out today! I love this secret santa stuff. so much fun

We got some power shoppers in the bunch. Finally got some shopping done today and want to grab a couple more things before shipping.

Some great gifts

I've got the ordering done. Everything should be here by the end of the week and mailed out on Monday.

Nice haul, @FernDog! The Tribute and Whataburger. Whataday!
Yes sir!! These gifts are pretty cool!!;)

I knew I was in for some awesomeness when I saw my Santa used duct tape to seal the box! It certainly did not disappoint after I was able to get into it!

Snapped the picture fairly quickly before we were heading out the door for a trip and see now that it is not the best in the world. Contents are a TaylorMade backpack, a Colonial hat, a Hogan staff towel, a sleeve of ProV1x and a Cap Gun Bottle Opener.

Thanks Secret Santa! It will all be put to very good use!
61a23b5b842093a172458e94669b674a.jpg
Whoops, I forgot to attach a picture of the note also.

93599204cec0ce34cf3f542587110c44.jpg

Good news... my THP Santa gift has arrived! Bad news... I'm out of town at the moment. :banghead: Thanks for the quick send and for torturing my wife who has to stare at it and wonder what's in there until I get home! Can't wait to open it!

Shopping is complete. Will pack up this evening when I get home from work.

Man the Secret Santas have stepped it up this year. Well done so far guys.

Thanks Santa!
06d2b644eeab176d7579e7c0fe3e39c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. My secret Santa went so far and beyond I almost feel guilty how much great stuff I got. What an awesome package and it is so appreciated! Shoe bag, kick butt putter cover, great hat, a bunch of great golf balls and a FREAKING EPIC FORGED 4 IRON with Catalyst 80 shaft. Unbelievable. Pictures belowView attachment 8915847View attachment 8915845
HOLY FREAKING BOMBS AWAY PUTTER COVER!!
That is stupid awesome!

Awesome job so far guys! Love seeing these pics come in every year.

2/3 arrived waiting on the last one and then I'll be ready to hit the Post Office!! Great job so far guys!

I got home and had a box sitting on the porch and it was addressed from my secret Santa. I had a video but it got deleted. Probably a good thing because my dog was trying to get the treats and it ended up having some NSFW language.

Thank you again THP Secret Santa! This is what makes this the best forum on the interwebs

4DFFAB36-CB37-4058-88B8-FCC7DD7D68BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting for 1 item

Ordered from a retailer 70 miles from me, 8 days ago. Wtf?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Still waiting for 1 item

Ordered from a retailer 70 miles from me, 8 days ago. Wtf?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I feel you sir. This happens frequently with car parts -__-

Back