2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of these Santas look like they did a bit of research....awesome so far

got the last of my secret gifts today... will be sending out first thing Friday morning!!

Packaged up and shipped, really glad to get this done before Thanksgiving. :drinks:

Finally! First of my orders arrived today. Still waiting on others though after receiving the dreaded “out of stock” email.

One gift in and more on the way! Love the THP gift exchange!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the last of my stuff yesterday. It’s boxed up but I won’t be able to ship until Monday

Mine came in and Santa did a good job. New towel for the bag and some golf balls I’ve never tried before. Plus I like the yellow haha.

thaank you and to my recipient, I couldn’t get it out this week. Been feeling a bit rough and trying to get over a cold.

happy thanksgiving y’all!!

E23D4168-6615-4EE0-BB5E-1EB71AE3E69B.jpeg

Mine came in and Santa did a good job. New towel for the bag and some golf balls I’ve never tried before. Plus I like the yellow haha.

thaank you and to my recipient, I couldn’t get it out this week. Been feeling a bit rough and trying to get over a cold.

View attachment 8916492
If I am your recipient, don’t worry about it, I understand ?

Yeah, I wouldn't be bothered if mine showed up next year. The fun is the giving. If my SS needs more time, then take it. I'm in no rush. Life is good.

All my items made it in and it was shipped out!!

Got mine mailed off earlier this week! This being my first year and seeing the stuff that has already posted is exciting!

Mine was shipped out today!

Mine showed up today. Getting ready to write up my Santa letter and get it sent out tomorrow or Monday! I'm super nervous about my gift choice but I think he'll like it.

I am hoping to have my gift shipped out middle of next week.

The THP Santa's have been killing it so far!!

I have most of my items ordered. Just one more piece left to get. Then I can send it all out. Another very fun time looking up cools gift ideas.

Holy wow! My gifts came this morning and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real. Hats of to my SS. Out of the park whoever you are. Pics coming soon

Holy wow! My gifts came this morning and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real. Hats of to my SS. Out of the park whoever you are. Pics coming soon

We need pics now. What are you waiting for?

Great job so far Santas!! Remember to send me the tracking info after you send out your gifts. Sounds like we will have a lot more posts to check out soon!! Hope you are all enjoying/digesting your Thanksgiving holiday!!

Thank you so much SS. I can’t wait to get the putter out for a test run. Temps in the 50s tomorrow so I may get it out quickly! Love my THP family!!!!

Attachments

• 462047C6-2B8F-48D5-9C96-D462720C59AB.jpeg
    462047C6-2B8F-48D5-9C96-D462720C59AB.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 8DFCB97A-97EF-4B3C-BF80-403776819C6C.jpeg
    8DFCB97A-97EF-4B3C-BF80-403776819C6C.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 82

View attachment 8916492
Very cool and those THP grips are ????????

Thank you so much SS. I can’t wait to get the putter out for a test run. Temps in the 50s tomorrow so I may get it out quickly! Love my THP family!!!!
NICE ???????

Holy cow! What a haul! Well done SS!!!!

Back