2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP'ers!! It's time to start the 2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!!
As it has been in the past, this will be open for Albatross Club members to ensure active member participation. If you are not currently a member, you can sign up for the 2020 membership at this time.

Rules:

1. If you are participating, send me a DM through the THP forum by November 15, 2019 5:00pm CST. (Let's keep to this schedule. We had a few late entries and it was scramble trying to find a match to exchange gifts.)
2. In your DM, you will include your name, forum name and address. This information will be sent to your Secret Santa before November 18th so that they know where to send the gifts.
3. It's a lot of fun searching though member posts trying to find out what they like but if you want to include the following information in your DM to me, I can pass it on to your Secret Santa, however, that does not guarantee that you will receive items associated with your info: glove, hat, shirt size, RH or LH
3. As a general rule of thumb, gifts you send should be valued at a minimum of $25. You can spend more if you like, but it's completely up to you.
4. All gifts should be sent no later than December 9th: ( if you have to send it later than that, please DM me so I can let your gift recipient know that there may be a wait)
5. Please send me the tracking information as the confirmation that you have sent out your gifts.
6. You must post a picture or video in the gift exchange thread of what you receive so we can all enjoy the reactions!!

70 Albatross Club members participated last year and it was a blast to see all the posts, pictures and videos of the great gifts from everyone involved!!

Let's have some fun everyone!!!

I’m in!!

I’m in! Will draft the DM shortly!

Missed this last year! Definitely in - will send DM shortly.

I'm in!

DM sent

PM sent. Let the frivolity begin!

This is always quite the undertaking by Fern each year. Good on you for keeping it going.

Once again I’m in. Can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fo sho

Thanks @FernDog !!! Cant wait to do this again.

Will definitely be in on this and will send DM tomorrow. Will be my 7th one. I feel old....

In as per usual! I'll DM you in a bit Fern

So does this make me part of the "Me Too" movement???

I'm in! This was a blast last year. This is so important it needed two #3's!!! :eek::eek: Thank you Ferndog for always spearheading this effort!

In!!

Thank you for running this again. Last year was awesome and so much fun

I'm IN

21 DM’s so far: Great start for the first day!! This is such a blast of holiday cheer: let’s keep it rolling!!!

Was just thinking about this. Glad to see it come back. I am in!

Nice!

Definitely in on this had a blast last year with it!

Back