2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love THPers getting into the giving spirit and love seeing so many 2020 tags already. Good job @FernDog

DM sent

I missed out on this last year, but count me in. Good on you for putting this together, Fern!

So awesome, just sent my PM!

Officially in now!

Love THPers getting into the giving spirit and love seeing so many 2020 tags already. Good job @FernDog
Attitude reflects leadership! You and Morgan inspire all of us to want to give back.

Sweet thanks @FernDog for doing this again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in again!

In again. DM sent!

37 DM’s received!! Officially over half of the participants from the last year within the first weekend. Spread the word everyone and let’s keep it going!!

In again. This was so much fun last year.

I'm in. Looked at last year and had to jump in for the first time!

In again of course! Thanks for taking this on this year. Always a fun time seeing the gifts exchange (y)

I'm in. Looked at last year and had to jump in for the first time!

It’s a lot of fun for all involved. Glad to see you sign up!

We are up to 42 DM’s and 18 of them are new members to the event! The more the merrier! Let’s keep those messages rolling in!!!

In again, definitely a favorite THP activity for me.

Morning everyone. We had a great week of DMs and the count is at 45 participants. Spread the word and let’s get some DMs rolling in!! Plenty of room and we only need 27 more to break last year’s count!! Let’s go!!

I'm in!

Let’s go people get in on this, it’s always a good time!

Bump this thread: 2 new DMs already!!

Hard deadline to get in on this awesomeness (if you don't believe me, check the threads from the past 7 or so years) is Friday.

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!

I am in again this year. it was such a great experience last year, especially with all the hilarious "Secret Santa" letters.

Back