2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heck yes! My secret Santa gift arrived and talk about awesome. Thanks to my SS for the ball marker & bag tag!
6F0002D0-0A3F-467D-8D02-52394489FF64.jpeg
4E5708B6-FA1B-42A1-B195-AEC0209AFE18.jpeg

There are some amazing Secret Santa's out there.

Package dropped off at the PO and tracking number sent off to @FernDog.

Went back through this thread to see how many gifts have been opened so far, by my count I came up with 18 (don't think I missed any). I think Fern Dog said 60 of us participating, so still a whole lot of fun ahead.

NiftyEagerBluewhale-small.gif

Secret Santa with the hookup! Some serious stalking went into this one!!!

Jack Daniels headcover, 1985 Sports Illustrated with Ozzie Smith, Chubbs Bib for my little boy, training balls, Srixon soft feel sleeve, Chromesoft 2 ball pack, and "The price is wrong b*tch" ballmarker.IMG4552543148560024230.jpg

Whoever you are Secret Santa, thank you so much. You really did great and I'm thankful for the gifts. Each item my son (who loves golf ) and I unpacked together, we said "wow". Not only did I get great gifts but a really nice memory of us opening my first THP Secret Santa gift together. Cheers!

003a36358b481514e38f139132838ddf.jpg
a98362d9ed65c24b8a12b9a882fc5ef7.jpg
aa95ccc54135760bd76d8195276e1312.jpg
1288ea87c69f8ba5f96ca4d103fa04de.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went back through this thread to see how many gifts have been opened so far, by my count I came up with 18 (don't think I missed any). I think Fern Dog said 60 of us participating, so still a whole lot of fun ahead.

NiftyEagerBluewhale-small.gif

That number is actually 69: nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever you are Secret Santa, thank you so much. Really did great and thankful for the gifts. Each item my son (who loves golf ) and I unpacked together, we said "wow". Not only did I get great gifts but a really nice memory of us opening my first THP Secret Santa gift together. Cheers!

003a36358b481514e38f139132838ddf.jpg
a98362d9ed65c24b8a12b9a882fc5ef7.jpg
aa95ccc54135760bd76d8195276e1312.jpg
1288ea87c69f8ba5f96ca4d103fa04de.jpg

Nice haul there !!

This is so cool to see. Great gifts so far from all SSs. I am waiting on one more item and then it will be out the door.

Secret Santa with the hookup! Some serious stalking went into this one!!!

Jack Daniels headcover, 1985 Sports Illustrated with Ozzie Smith, Chubbs Bib for my little boy, training balls, Srixon soft feel sleeve, Chromesoft 2 ball pack, and "The price is wrong b*tch" ballmarker.View attachment 8917501
That bib is amazing

Damn... I've had personal things going on and I cannot believe I missed out in participating this year!

Great job to all the SS's so far this year! I look forward to seeing what's yet to come!

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Santas have been so incredibly thoughtful and generous. Just amazing.

My gifts have been mailed and I’ll have tracking info to @FernDog in the a.m.

Some phenomenal gift reveals today! Great job SS's!

Santa’s have done a pretty great job so far!

WOW ! Just FREAKIN' WOW !...I haven't popped into this thread for a couple of days and then BAM there was so much to see and Santa's are scaling it up this year.
Great work

Ok, so, I wanna do a 2nd Secret Santa of sorts. If anyone out there has a kid, grandchild, neice, nephew, or simply knows a child who shows interest, but doesn't have clubs of their own, send me a PM. I will put something together for them to see if they enjoy the game. It won't be a full set, but it'll be enough to brighten their Christmas.

Shipping out today or tomorrow if a hiccup happens. Fern will have a DM either way!

Ok, so, I wanna do a 2nd Secret Santa of sorts. If anyone out there has a kid, grandchild, neice, nephew, or simply knows a child who shows interest, but doesn't have clubs of their own, send me a PM. I will put something together for them to see if they enjoy the game. It won't be a full set, but it'll be enough to brighten their Christmas.

For the record, I have gotten a response for this. He threw me a curveball from my intended purpose, but I'm gonna do what I can to make it happen.

I'll post up here again if I can make it happen for another once I figure this one out.

Just a reminder to send out the gifts by 12/9 and send me the tracking info. Some of you reached out to let me know there will be a delay in shipping so no problem. Great job so far Santas!! Looking forward to seeing a flood of posts soon!!

Mine will be out Saturday. Last item arrives tomorrow.

Back