2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great haul @Bryndom! Well done Santa!

That is an insane and very well researched and thought out package @Bryndom ! Amazing job SS!

I may be last, THANK YOU SECRET SANTA I know the USPS put us through hell waiting on this to get here. Thank you so much to @FernDog for relating messages to me from my SS that the Postal Service had put my package in Mail Pergatory......I Love the thought you put into this, no one has called me Boomer for ages, named i picked up from my self proclaimed adopted daddy at my Club in Central Virginia, Ivy Hills. God Bless Jimmy Hylton....
The Rocket Balls is out, i have a 0745 tee time Saturday morning and this will be the first tee shot, i don't care what 9 we go off.

It got there!!! Awesome job Santa and great gift Boomer!!! Kudos to your Santa for not keeping his eye off this great prize as it took it's sweeeetttttt time to get to it's new home!!

I may be last, THANK YOU SECRET SANTA I know the USPS put us through hell waiting on this to get here. Thank you so much to @FernDog for relating messages to me from my SS that the Postal Service had put my package in Mail Pergatory......I Love the thought you put into this, no one has called me Boomer for ages, named i picked up from my self proclaimed adopted daddy at my Club in Central Virginia, Ivy Hills. God Bless Jimmy Hylton....
The Rocket Balls is out, i have a 0745 tee time Saturday morning and this will be the first tee shot, i don't care what 9 we go off.

Great job Santa!!!

I have a feeling i may be putting a post up Saturday Afternoon asking who needs a Rocketballz 3 wood and hybrid

I have a feeling i may be putting a post up Saturday Afternoon asking who needs a Rocketballz 3 wood and hybrid
Just don't sent it by USPS right now, you may want to give them a few weeks to catch up!!;)

It got there!!! Awesome job Santa and great gift Boomer!!! Kudos to your Santa for not keeping his eye off this great prize as it took it's sweeeetttttt time to get to it's new home!!

yes, the day it decided to show up, I have a Dr's appt after work. I saw it on my ring bell while i was in a meeting. I just work almost 50 miles form the house. I really wanted to cancel the appt and rush home, but it was my last before the holidays.

Holy cow the Secret Santas did a fabulous job this year.

Just don't sent it by USPS right now, you may want to give them a few weeks to catch up!!;)

lol, I send nothing USPS other than a letter. AND I already have a box to send it in.... I just can't believe my SS sent me a Titleist TS2. SO Cool.

had to change the signature tooo

Last edited:
You know, there are some times when you have to pause at how awesome THPers are. This is one of those times.

2 Dozen Chrome Soft X Triple Track
1 Dozen Titleist EXP-01 balls
2 Titleist Players gloves
1 40ct box of THP Epoch tees
2 bags of Jets Gourmet Popcorn
1 Callaway Opti-Shield 1/4 zip pullover

Wow. THANK YOU Secret Santa, you really went above and beyond. I love every item and REALLY appreciate everything. Thank you.

View attachment 8918009

Holy cow the Secret Santas did a fabulous job this year.

As I was saying.

As if the box pictured above wasn’t kick ass enough, this arrived today.

6C2F8F90-3A60-4564-B94E-27478D4643A1.jpeg

I could be mistaken but I think this box is Secret Santa’s super thoughtful effort to help me recover lost items. Santa did some THP thread snooping ?: a Yeti lid and a Hideaway head cover. This is just absurdly ridonculous. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great video and incredible gift! A brand new TS2 3 wood! Amazingly well done SS!!!

As I was saying.

As if the box pictured above wasn’t kick ass enough, this arrived today.

View attachment 8919558

I could be mistaken but I think this box is Secret Santa’s super thoughtful effort to help me recover lost items. Santa did some THP thread snooping : a Yeti lid and a Hideaway head cover. This is just absurdly ridonculous. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Part 2 package + Hideaway =awesomeness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So at about 7PM last night, I tapped out a big ol' response with photos on my phone, previewed it, hit POST, and nothing happened (except it disappearing off my phone!!) so I'm back here today on a computer to try again.

All I gotta say is, I think my SS might be a private investigator or something. One piece alone makes me think he knows me, or did superb research.
First off, a bag of tees, some of my favorite type, that should last quite a while.
A golf glove straight out of the NFL; no way(!) you're losing grip on anything using this thing. And in the warmer Georgia months, this is a bonus.
A SNSR grip, that I've actually pondered for a while now.
A NEXBELT, which I love. I have three other 'click belts' and this one is going straight into the rotation! (And it fits my fluffy a$$!! )
Sleeve of ND Irish balls. And yeah, it takes a lot of balls to admit being an Irish fan. Been one for like 40+ years, so I don't expect a lot, but they're my boys. These balls will probably end up as the balls I use on my PerfectPractice in my newly created man cave.
And to top it off, a freaking 1 of 1 custom ND ballmark with my nick on the back. This one floored me. You have no idea how much this shocked me and this will definitely also be in play ASAP.

IMG_20191219_191014.jpg

IMG_20191219_163949.jpg

Thanks, Santa, for being a great sleuth and the awesome swag. Love it all!

And to FernDog for the leg work, of course.
Another highly successful and outstandingly fun year in the books.

So at about 7PM last night, I tapped out a big ol' response with photos on my phone, previewed it, hit POST, and nothing happened (except it disappearing off my phone!!) so I'm back here today on a computer to try again.

All I gotta say is, I think my SS might be a private investigator or something. One piece alone makes me think he knows me, or did superb research.
First off, a bag of tees, some of my favorite type, that should last quite a while.
A golf glove straight out of the NFL; no way(!) you're losing grip on anything using this thing. And in the warmer Georgia months, this is a bonus.
A SNSR grip, that I've actually pondered for a while now.
A NEXBELT, which I love. I have three other 'click belts' and this one is going straight into the rotation! (And it fits my fluffy a$$!! )
Sleeve of ND Irish balls. And yeah, it takes a lot of balls to admit being an Irish fan. Been one for like 40+ years, so I don't expect a lot, but they're my boys. These balls will probably end up as the balls I use on my PerfectPractice in my newly created man cave.
And to top it off, a freaking 1 of 1 custom ND ballmark with my nick on the back. This one floored me. You have no idea how much this shocked me and this will definitely also be in play ASAP.

View attachment 8919581

View attachment 8919580

Thanks, Santa, for being a great sleuth and the awesome swag. Love it all!

And to FernDog for the leg work, of course.
Another highly successful and outstandingly fun year in the books.
awesome job Santa: that's a great ball marker!!

Santas, we are almost at the conclusion of the gift reveals so stay tuned for an announcement later today about the marker blade prize that will be handed out to a lucky Santa!!

Every year the THP Santa's up their giving game and this year was no exception. Awesome job by all those that participated!!

@FernDog you have been such a great leader of the Kringle this year, thank you for what you have done....

Ok, everyone, for this year's final prize of the specialized marker blade, I used a very un-scientific methodology to choose a Santa name. My wife, Lauren, was watching TV and I brought her the list of 70 Santa names on a spreadsheet and asked her to pick one name off the list for a prize. She hears me talking about the THP forum all the time but doesn't know any of the forum members by name. She asked how she should pick and I told her pick a name that stands out, looks unique, funny, one that's very cool: to it didn't matter to me and I said I'd be back in a few minutes. When I returned she said how about, @hailoffire ? and I said that'll work just fine so David, you are the winner of the marker blade!! Congrats!! I'll be sending you a DM shortly and ask that you post a pic of it in the thread when it arrives.
I'll tally all the gifts that were given out this season and post something a little later this weekend. I am still nursing a slight hangover from the neighborhood white elephant party from last night so I am in recovery mode!!

Thanks for organizing the fun @FernDog . My first Christmas at THP, and this was a lot of fun!

Thank you @for you always do an amazing job of putting this together!

Back