2019 Taylor Made Injected w/ Speed Event - Travel/Extra Rounds Thread

BriMac

Team Vosh 2024 Victory Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
It's a little early, but I am a little excited. Just putting this out there. I will either fly into Atlanta late Thursday 6/6 or early Friday 6/7. The earliest that a flight will land for me on Friday is 8:30am.

If anyone is up for an early round on Friday, I am game. I will probably fly out late Sunday, so no Monday round for me.

I look forward to meeting you guys!

@Mr3Putt
@Donny475
@Vader
@Jman
@EnglishTurn
@H8tobogie
@MH

Joining for Friday's 6/7 round at the Lake course: (7 of 12 spots starting 10:50am) BriMac, Vader, MH, H8thbogie, EnglishTurn, Donny475, mr3putt

Last edited:
I’m game for an extra round. I’ll start planning travel next week when I get home!

It's a little early, but I am a little excited. Just putting this out there. I will either fly into Atlanta late Thursday 6/6 or early Friday 6/7. The earliest that a flight will land for me on Friday is 8:30am.

If anyone is up for an early round on Friday, I am game. I will probably fly out late Sunday, so no Monday round for me.

I look forward to meeting you guys!

If you ain't excited you're doing it wrong..... so you're doing it right! Never too early to plan! Have a blast

Also down for an early round.

Earliest Friday morning flight to land in Atlanta is @0820, so that might work to sync up directly at airport, and defer rental car cost possibly.

I'm in, I will plan to fly to AtlantaThursday evening. Coming from Northern Alberta there are not too many options for same day travel. Would be down for splitting a rental vechicle as well.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

If y’all stay in Atlanta to play, I’d be down for joining for the pre-event festivities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on coming in Friday am myself, I am on vaca right now with the wife for our anniversary so I will start looking at flights this coming Sunday but should be able to get in sometime around 830-9. We definitely need to hook up on rentals to share and I know I can grab a flight out of ATL around 7-730pm back to DFW

If y’all stay in Atlanta to play, I’d be down for joining for the pre-event festivities.

That would be cool. Conflicted though as my initial thought is we shouldn’t leave ourselves the long drive on the back end of the day and risk rushing for the official event kick off. Thinking we should head west early to play so that we end the round close to home base. Any chance you would head west to play? Would be great to get a round in with you again.

I am all for heading over that way in case we get caught up in a slow play event on a Friday.

i'm up for a Friday afternoon round down there

First post updated with EnglishTurn - - welcome!

Flights booked - arrive 8:30am Friday, depart 7pm Sunday.

I had a pm with GG where she mentioned first tee time Sunday is 8:30am.

She also reminded me of the hour time difference between AL and GA. We gain an hour on the way there, so more time for that Friday round. Lose the hour on the way back. - I still think 7pm departure should be safe.

I have a TM fitting tomorrow - will put up some results in the M5/M6 thread.

Fabulous, I will make mine tomorrow and update-it’s getting real boys

All if you do your practice round in Atlanta I might be able to drive out there if you need another to fill out a cart. Playing with THPers is awesome and I cant wait to follow your event!

First post updated with EnglishTurn - - welcome!
Thank you! Excited is an understatement. I have a 6 hour drive from New Orleans but can play any time on Friday. Just let me know when and where.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm down for a Friday afternoon round as well. I will start looking into flights too.

We going to play at RTJ? I may fly In Thursday evening when MH does. MH I sent you a message

Flights booked - arrive 8:30am Friday, depart 7pm Sunday.

I had a pm with GG where she mentioned first tee time Sunday is 8:30am.

She also reminded me of the hour time difference between AL and GA. We gain an hour on the way there, so more time for that Friday round. Lose the hour on the way back. - I still think 7pm departure should be safe.

I have a TM fitting tomorrow - will put up some results in the M5/M6 thread.

How did your fitting go?

How did your fitting go?

Just posted in the M5/M6 thread - definite improvement over my current driver, but want to keep testing before locking in on a final decision.

We going to play at RTJ? I may fly In Thursday evening when MH does. MH I sent you a message

Sounds good, I just replied. I'm in, will book my flights when we get home from Mexico next week. Pretty sure I will land in Atlanta around 4pm

Sounds good, I just replied. I'm in, will book my flights when we get home from Mexico next week. Pretty sure I will land in Atlanta around 4pm

You guys planning to share a rental from ATL on Thursday? If so, and you have room, I can try to fly in around the same time to help mitigate some costs.

You guys planning to share a rental from ATL on Thursday? If so, and you have room, I can try to fly in around the same time to help mitigate some costs.
Sounds good

Yepper, I will look at mine for Thursday Afternoon. We could grab a rental that would hold all 3, head over to RTJ and be rested for a Friday Round. We could do a cheeper hotel halfway...i am down For whatever.

Best I can do Is get in at 5:35pm gotta be at work half day.....but i am booked. hopefully we can arrange to meet sometime at the airport and get the rental. so let me know

Sounds good, I will book next week and meet you guys at the airport. I am good with staying anywhere that night & golfing where ever Friday.

Back