LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Feeling blessed at the moment. Trying to think my way back through the week and the gravity of it all is kind of starting to sink in.

What I wouldn't give to extend this adventure even just a few more days.

You get to, enjoy re-reading the thread, writing your reviews and then you get to follow the 2020 team!!

I can't imagine the range of emotions you guys are going through on travel day. Please be careful getting home and have safe travels. You have done a great job of bringing us along and I cannot wait to hear more about the products once we hit the embargo date!!

Good morning THP. It’s travel day for the group and collectively we all will be going back and reading the support you showered us with. Please know that it doesn’t go unnoticed and we are forever grateful to be able to call THP our online golf home.

A lot will be discussed and reflected on in the coming weeks and when we can all the amazing details of the equipment these guys were fit into will be there for you front and center. these guys have equipment in their bags that in some cases no one in the world (yes in the world) has and that includes tour pros. Some of these putters are exclusive and not even on tour yet. They are truly the only people outside of Callaway to have them. Let that sink again.

I’ll have more in a recap, but for now thank you for the support. while we are all leaving today, our journey together as a team and representatives of this brand is just beginning.

Thought I read ( Could be wrong) that you guys got OGIO bags for your clubs.
Can you tell us the name of them?

Thought I read ( Could be wrong) that you guys got OGIO bags for your clubs.
Can you tell us the name of them?

i believe it was the Ogio Mutant

Usually the feeling I have right now driving to work is present in Mondays

But today has that same feeling despite being FriYay, know there's no more Grandaddy golf ,?

i believe it was the Ogio Mutant

For anyone looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rephrase - Did they get cart or stand bags and what were they?
It's a stand bag with a 14 way divider. It's already checked, but I'll get more info when I unpack it later today.

But, it is a nice light weight, stable bag.

Safe travels everyone. Thanks again for a great follow. You guys killed it!

I finally found my California burrito. It's a little early so I'll have to settle for the breakfast version.

20191206_051908.jpg

I can't imagine the range of emotions you guys are going through on travel day. Please be careful getting home and have safe travels. You have done a great job of bringing us along and I cannot wait to hear more about the products once we hit the embargo date!!
The emotions are a roller coaster. Once you pull back into Callaway HQ and see all of them leaving saying our goodbyes you realize again how bless you have been to have been a part of the team and the journey you got to experience. Sitting around the hotel last night eating some pizza and listening to the story’s of the day and listening to JB tell stories it hits you like a ton of bricks.
We where just part of something that only a handful of people get to live and it was an amazing journey. While it sucks to be going home I will have memories that I can reflect back on for a lifetime and cherish.

For anyone looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a travel bag at that. Plenty of room, glides nicely through airports and the like.

I was between this and another top brand, I don’t feel disappointed by this decision.

Safe travels to everyone.

Thanks again for bringing us along your journey.

Heck of a travel bag at that. Plenty of room, glides nicely through airports and the like.

I was between this and another top brand, I don’t feel disappointed by this decision.

I’ve been eyeing it for my spring trip. Between this and the Sun Mountain Kube. After seeing how good those look in the photos the guys posted this morning though, may have just made my decision.

Good morning THP. It’s travel day for the group and collectively we all will be going back and reading the support you showered us with. Please know that it doesn’t go unnoticed and we are forever grateful to be able to call THP our online golf home.

A lot will be discussed and reflected on in the coming weeks and when we can all the amazing details of the equipment these guys were fit into will be there for you front and center. these guys have equipment in their bags that in some cases no one in the world (yes in the world) has and that includes tour pros. Some of these putters are exclusive and not even on tour yet. They are truly the only people outside of Callaway to have them. Let that sink again.

I’ll have more in a recap, but for now thank you for the support. while we are all leaving today, our journey together as a team and representatives of this brand is just beginning.

You killed it sir.

What did you like about the ball you played?

The ball is tough because there were so many other variables in play but I’m pretty sure I gained a few yards off the tee.

Okay, Team THP, what was your best shot of the last 2 days?

I have 2: the first was a 100yard shot into #1 on the Dye course yesterday and almost jarred it with my 53 degree Jaws wedge. The 2nd was a hybrid into one of the par-5s yesterday on the Clive course. Got it on in 2 and man is that hybrid SO SO SO good. Gets the face square every single time and launches the ball realwell.

The emotions are a roller coaster. Once you pull back into Callaway HQ and see all of them leaving saying our goodbyes you realize again how bless you have been to have been a part of the team and the journey you got to experience. Sitting around the hotel last night eating some pizza and listening to the story’s of the day and listening to JB tell stories it hits you like a ton of bricks.
We where just part of something that only a handful of people get to live and it was an amazing journey. While it sucks to be going home I will have memories that I can reflect back on for a lifetime and cherish.

And you owned it. It was great seeing you all smiles this week and just soaking it all in.

Safe travels home guys. Such an awesome follow the last few days. Thanks for the great updates. You guys crushed it! And looking forward to Grandaddy 2020!

Okay, Team THP, what was your best shot of the last 2 days?
After struggling in my fitting and most of day 1's matches, I got paired with @Luke WilliamsCG in the horse race. I elected to tee off with my Epic Forged 4 iron. In front of everyone in participation, I hit an absolute rocket with it. It helped get my head right and refocus a little more.

Safe travels everyone. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. I can only imagine the hangover from this event - hoping that some day I get to experience it.

Looking forward to everything you guys have to tell us about the new gear in 2020.

Back