LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I know some of the equipment can not be talked about in detail yet but for those that got the 2020 driver can you talk about the sound, feel, foregivness and distance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Morgan for posting. I am amazed of the quality of the photos and videos that phones take.

there’s very little editing required when the subject (the Hideaway) is so photogenic.

I can’t wait to see the gear review threads after the embargo is lifted... That is an important part of the Grandaddy Team’s mission post event, review the heck out of the equipment... I’m looking forward to reading it all...

there’s very little editing required when the subject (the Hideaway) is so photogenic.
It is one of the most immaculate courses I've seen. Even just in pictures. Were all the greens the size of Manhattan? Or was that just the pics? :sneaky:

@21Gonzo looks like the party is still going in dallas, you on your way???

D674AB2D-EF13-441F-9F65-50B5BF6ED6DF.png

It is one of the most immaculate courses I've seen. Even just in pictures. Were all the greens the size of Manhattan? Or was that just the pics? :sneaky:

Some of the scenery was jaw dropping in its beauty.

If you looked at all the photos, you might be able to find a blade of grass out of place.

Halfway home and still trying to process what just happened. It was beyond all expectations, huge thanks to Callaway and THP.

Feeling blessed at the moment. Trying to think my way back through the week and the gravity of it all is kind of starting to sink in.

What I wouldn't give to extend this adventure even just a few more days.
Its amazing how fast 3.5 days go by out there.
Landed in Chicago a bit early and some time before I fly to Detroit, any food recs at Ohare? Don’t say Chicago pizza.
Italian beef Italian sausage combo? Chicago mix popcorn?

Most were very large and none that recall that had huge slopes or anything like that. Easily the best and most amazingly smooth greens I’ve ever walked on.

It really is amazing how seeing a picture of the course immediately brings back a flood of great memories. What an unreal experience and happy to hear the event is coming back again. Congrats to everyone involved in documenting your journies!

So what was everyone’s favorite piece of equipment? Something that you think is really going to make an impact on your game this year.

My anxiety skyrocketed when AA told me to go set my clubs on some random cart 30 feet from the counter that no one appeared to be watching. Thankfully, by the time I got to security, I saw an AA employee rolling the cart away... phew

So....can someone explain the snow? Im confused.....

898E7A8D-1539-493E-AC05-AA6D894F068F.jpeg
I think I’m the last one out. I’ll close the door behind me.

I'm home!

Landed in Chicago a bit early and some time before I fly to Detroit, any food recs at Ohare? Don’t say Chicago pizza.

Rick Bayless Cantina. You’re welcome

So....can someone explain the snow? Im confused.....
The snow ramp I'm the gallery? They had snow made and had a sledding hill for the kids on Thanksgiving.

Back