LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

So what was everyone’s favorite piece of equipment? Something that you think is really going to make an impact on your game this year.
It will be the Epic Forged irons for me. I am going to have to adjust to the distances for sure

So....can someone explain the snow? Im confused.....
They built that just so there would be a hill to sled down. It’s a Cali thing, so you’re good

How did you not say the fairway woods??? Are you that used to putting bombs on the pin from DEEP?
Haha I do love my fairways and glad you liked that shot. Irons might be game changes though if I get the distances dialed in

Last edited:
They built that just so there would be a hill to sled down. It’s a Cali thing, so you’re good

When I seen that....I was like...

Live mic Jrod was one of the definite highlights of yesterday.

jrod’s nsfw game is strong. when even your ball market can’t be posted on a family friendly site you know you are doing it right. or very VERY wrong.

They made it back. Trip back home went much smoother.

20191206_140933.jpg

Soooo...I am alive!

I’ll have to post my video recap tomorrow as the one I recorded last night got deleted by drunk sizz!

I’m playing forum catch up!

i heart this man so much. we just sat next to each other on the flight to dfw and talked nonstop. one of the funniest things that happened all week was a question from @j_sizzle9 to the r&d panel that was hilarious for reasons our nda won’t allow me to share yet. that’s our mvp!!!

just Said goodbye to @McLovin and @j_sizzle9 at DFW airport. Glad I got to spend some time with them today and hear more about how their week went.

Ugh

20191206_141449.jpg

That was my biggest fear when I traveled home last year. I was so scared the airlines were going to break them!
Yeah same here. The flights went too smoothly. Thought for sure something would go wrong.

But, it was a good travel day to cap off the event.

While only one THP team has won, I would argue that day 2 always matters. There is no substitute for that experience, the camaraderie, the real relationships you walk away with. These guys get another day in paradise with new friends they will remember forever. Don’t get me wrong, I absolute-freaking-lutely loved winning, but the Grandaddy is bigger than that.

Day 2 ALWAYS matters

this event is planned and structured in a way that every second of every minute of every hour of every day matters. it is shocking how fast the pace is. you blink and there’s another bit of unforgettable badassery that lands in your lap. we were just talking on the plane, and i forgot that a few short days ago i had a california burrito in my belly while looking over the pacific ocean. so much has transpired since then. and every bit of it is an event and experience in and of itself. the grandaddy is like nothing else. EVER

this event is planned and structured in a way that every second of every minute of every hour of every day matters. it is shocking how fast the pace is. you blink and there’s another bit of unforgettable badassery that lands in your lap. we were just talking on the plane, and i forgot that a few short days ago i had a california burrito in my belly while looking over the pacific ocean. so much has transpired since then. and every bit of it is an event and experience in and of itself. the grandaddy is like nothing else. EVER

Amen...it gets you right in your core too.

Well said Chris

The hunt begins...

Back