LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I knew it would be tough after experiencing something so over the top amazing. I now know where you guys come from when you say not a day goes by without thinking about it. I can see that. This event will be with me for a very long time.

PGD - Post Grandaddy Depression. Side effects include a burning desire to play golf, increased hatred of living in the north during winter, Hideaway dreams and random dazing off during the day. Severe side effects like now being afraid of clowns and being afraid to drink with guys named Luke are a rare occurrence.

I am in awe of these recaps. Great memory, great times, fantastic pictures. The Grandaddy is so special because of all the hard work from everyone at Callaway and their dedication AND the work of all of the participants documenting everything. I'm certain the event is burned into your minds right now, it is that amazing and unprecedented!

My man @JMB3 hooked me up with a Hideaway Vest and guys I’m telling you it’s top notch! I recommend past participants pick one of these up:

ab158c6b1b874af6ab9b0a4a9f287705.jpg

1691af4408b13c89b1916ae813f3323f.jpg

I wonder how many
You sound exactly like me last year. I'd walk in the office, pull one of the clubs out, give it a waggle, roll a few putts and go back and hang with the family.

Heck I still do that with my equipment even a year later.
That’s because you both live on ice cubes with eleven months of winter, one week of spring, two weeks of summer and one nearly indiscernible week of fall.

I wonder how many

That’s because you both live on ice cubes with eleven months of winter, one week of spring, two weeks of summer and one nearly indiscernible week of fall.
What's fall?

@mikeg_74 Hooked me up and replaced the Hideaway hat that my dog chewed. It was time anyway, I'd worn that hat almost every day for over 2 years when the dog got ahold of it.

PGD - Post Grandaddy Depression. Side effects include a burning desire to play golf, increased hatred of living in the north during winter, Hideaway dreams and random dazing off during the day. Severe side effects like now being afraid of clowns and being afraid to drink with guys named Luke are a rare occurrence.

Did harpo make a 2019 appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, Eddie! Snicks could probably decorate an entire tree... :giggle:
I could easily add in some copper ball markers for some sparkle.

every day this week I have been on the course at least once to hit some balls with my new clubs. it's my feeble attempt to keep the grandaddy experience going.

i have two rounds of golf scheduled for next week. so pumped!

every day this week I have been on the course at least once to hit some balls with my new clubs. it's my feeble attempt to keep the grandaddy experience going.

i have two rounds of golf scheduled for next week. so pumped!
Two?!?! That's kooky talk coming from you.

A week out now and we where flying home. I was sitting next to @mikeg_74 and reliving some of the event and just having a nice conversation about all that transpired.
I don't think we could have asked for a better Ass. Cap for our team.
Mike gave us some great guidance and some motivational speeches to calm our nerves.
A friend and brother has been made for life and so glad I was given the opportunity to know him and be a part of Team THP 2019.
Memories for a lifetime for sure.
Thanks @JB @GolferGal and Callaway for making the event such a great thing.

Two?!?! That's kooky talk coming from you.

i'm playing lake nona with a client on Tuesday, which should be fun! then the local muni by my house with another client on Wednesday. the sacrifices I make for good customer relations...

i'm playing lake nona with a client on Tuesday, which should be fun! then the local muni by my house with another client on Wednesday. the sacrifices I make for good customer relations...

Enjoy Nona, that putter will treat you right on those fast greens!

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Enjoy Nona, that putter will treat you right on those fast greens!

distance control with the putter I was fit into is NUTS. I felt like my distance control at the hideaway was really good, if anything I was leaving some putts short because of the rain. I ain't skeered of nona.

haha i've played there a handful of times. they are fast on the wrong side of the hole. good thing I have a set of perfectly fitted clubs so I will have complete control over my golf ball. hehe

haha i've played there a handful of times. they are fast on the wrong side of the hole. good thing I have a set of perfectly fitted clubs so I will have complete control over my golf ball. hehe
I am jealous man. I know that you will be slammed at work beginning next year, so I am glad you're able to get out a few times before hand.

Me, thinking about what old gear I can trade in so I can buy more of the new gear to rotate in and out of the bag...For science. Just saying, I would kind of like to test that Super Hybrid a bit.

Back