LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Is that your checked suitcase? I assume your carry on was 14 hats and a 30 rack or Gatorade cans.

hahaha! I did come home with way more hrs than I needed

Put me at the Hideaway again, I’ll eat a stick and say it’s delicious.
Haha of course! I'd go HAM on some sticks if I had to just to go back and rep for THP and Callaway again.

Is one of the best parts of being AssCap the ability to distract the team with pretty views while raiding comfort stations?:ROFLMAO:
All we heard was that comfort station has some good stuff. ;)

Its just not the same thing...

Question for the GD Class of 2019, now that the embargo has passed, which Mavrik club was the biggest surprise (to you) playing in the event? What one club was the most reliable / go to club?

Question for the GD Class of 2019, now that the embargo has passed, which Mavrik club was the biggest surprise (to you) playing in the event? What one club was the most reliable / go to club?
Biggest surprise was the Mav Max 5 wood.

Most reliable. Jaws Wedge 60 x grind.

biggest surprise max 5w

most reliable jaws 56/60 wedges

Biggest surprise was the Max 5w.

Most reliable was Odyssey Ten

Also, biggest surprise was the turkey club slider. Tasty, tasty, tasty.

the Standard mavrik driver for me. Surprisingly the jaws wedges.

I was scrambling with those that bailed me out more than a few times

my favorite in order:
Driver, triple track putter, super hybrid, wedges

Probably a tie between the SZ driver and the standard 3 hybrid. Both have been so easy to hit and very consistent.

I am so anxious to get back out on the course this year because of those 2 clubs.

Probably a tie between the SZ driver and the standard 3 hybrid. Both have been so easy to hit and very consistent.

I am so anxious to get back out on the course this year because of those 2 clubs.
Did you use the hybrid off the tee at all? How would you describe sound of the driver?

the Standard mavrik driver for me. Surprisingly the jaws wedges.

I was scrambling with those that bailed me out more than a few times

my favorite in order:
Driver, triple track putter, super hybrid, wedges

How would you describe your shot shape for driver, high, low, medium and does the Mavrik optimize that ball flight? How would you describe the driver sound? What sort of difference did you notice with jaws vs your previous gamer? You may have mentioned previously but what is your jaws wedges bounce?

That is tough to call, would have to be the fairway 3&5, those are so easy to hit.
Second would be the puTTer, the TT putter was a really big surprise for me on performance. #bladeymallet.

That is tough to call, would have to be the fairway 3&5, those are so easy to hit.
Second would be the puTTer, the TT putter was a really big surprise for me on performance. #bladeymallet.
Did you use either FWs off the tee much? Off the deck how was the turf interaction for you?

Back