LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Nice... one question, how far out in advance do they talk about upcoming stuff. Next year, two years, future state? Would be very cool if they could comment on where they see the tech trends going in the future, even if its still a bit ambiguous right now :cool:

They are open books to THPers at our events with in reason. But so much current to focus on.

Love that belt! ⚡⚡

Amazing amazing amazing and that’s from reading the thread. Can’t imagine how much more f’n awesome it has to be person.

I do so hope the Grandaddy continues so more of us get to experience it.

Their new XRay machine for golf balls is state of the art.

How long have they had the X-ray technology to identify potential defects?

Penny made candles for ya'll? That's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard.

Please, please give Penny and Carol hugs or sincere thank you's before you leave. They are practically National treasures, and should be treated as such.

Hideaway scented candles... that is awesome.

It's only fitting...

20191202_183805.jpg

They are open books to THPers at our events with in reason. But so much current to focus on.
Well to keep it current haha, how long ago did they see this years tech/start to really try and incorporate it or make it a reality.

That swag is fantastic! The candle is a very cool touch.

Jason Finley is going over golf ball tech. Diving into new products as well as their investment into their manufacturing center.

Jason Finley is such a great guy. Very knowledgeable and one of the GOOD guys in the industry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swag is off the charts, that belt is fire! Super sweet gesture by Penny with The Hideaway candles!
Enjoy the dinner and stories with the Zoo Crew!

30 pages of awesome on day 1 :) the effing Grandaddy!

Swag bags never disappoint!

30 pages of awesome on day 1 :) the effing Grandaddy!
I'll put the over/under for this year's live update at 230 pages before a champion is crowned!

20191202_185531.jpg20191202_185458.jpg
Some food and fun at Callaway hq after a great product presentation

Great work so far today guys! Loving your genuine excitement for this event! Cant wait to follow the rest of your experience!

I think one of the best things on this end is looking at the number of people viewing this thread and knowing that we all get to live vicariously through those of you experiencing this in person. You are the prophets of the Callaway tales. (On or after 1/14/20)

Back