LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Just got caught up.. So over the top incredible.. Let's go team THP!!

Love those wedges #AssCap what a great gift to a great guy. Well done guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m speechless

1575348880793.jpeg

Wow, those belts are amazing...! Is the candle blueberry lemonade flavored? :p

It smells of so much goodness but I’ll need to compare to the real thing on Wednesday ?

Phenomenal Day 1 Team THP! Enjoyed every minute of it!

Wow! What an asscap gift, wedge are on fire!

@AJVCG does some great work! Outstanding captains gift!

20191202_210137.jpg

I love the Grandaddy. That's all.

Absolutely blown away with what I am seeing from my first follow along of the Granddaddy!!!

Incredible SWAG!!! And that Truvis ball is awesome. Need to somehow get me one(or a couple) of those :love:

Thanks for all the updates and taking us along team. :cool:(y)

I did miss some today being in surgery and tried to check every post but am struggling on that, a couple questions, are fittings tomorrow late morning? Also has it been said if epic forged will be an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:oops: @McLovin given me all the feels with the cap gift from the team via @AJVCG that is baaaaaaad assssss

Maaaan this is unreal. Just catching up after a family emergency.

Absolutely blown away with what I am seeing from my first follow along of the Granddaddy!!!

Incredible SWAG!!! And that Truvis ball is awesome. Need to somehow get me one(or a couple) of those :love:

Thanks for all the updates and taking us along team. :cool:(y)
Loooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg way to go my friend and it only keeeps getting better and better.

Loooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg way to go my friend and it only keeeps getting better and better.
I was gonna say I can imagine, but I don't think I can. :LOL:

Great gifts for MikeG and Mclovin— and fun day so far THP. Get some rest and be ready for some fun swinging some new gear and a joyous ride to the desert!!

Wowzers the SWAG is on ?!!! Those wedges @mikeg_74 are out of this world! Great job guys sharing this experience with all of us!!!

Back