LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Question?
Will Triple Track come on the Chrome Soft in Yellow (For both the Regular and the X)?

New bag setup for me:
Driver New 10.5 playing -1/N
Fairways are new 3W @ 15* 5W @18*
Hybrid Epic Flash 4 21*. First time ever with a hybrid in the bag
Irons Epic Forged 6-AW. Recoil 95 F3
Wedges. Jaw 50 and 54. Recoil 95 F3. PM grind 58 Recoil 95 F3
Putter is new ?
Same shafts that you had in your HM's correct?

Lots of discussion about how Callaway is working to be more present in the golf ball fitting sector of the market.

Looks like most have been fit Into the new FW over the SH. Interesting.

Companies that succeed tend to, at some instance, suffer some turnover from top talent leaving. Out of the things Harry established when he arrived, what is the most important you all feel needs to continue being a focal point?

1. As gear becomes has become "smarter" during development with the use of AI is it easier for the fitters to control and adjust variables in different player's fittings as opposed to say Back from the Rogue or original Epic Line

2. New York or Chicago style pizza?

They have multiple jobs open online I believe.
I was joking that someone in the group wouldn't want to leave. haha.

Will Toulon Seattle come to us retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens to demo/tester putters once they are used and “discarded”? Are materials broken down and reused? Do they sit on a shelf or do they get sent to the Island of Misfit Toys?

Have fun everyone and this has been a great follow so far!! Keep up the awesome posts and looking forward to living the dream through this thread over the next few days!

What happens to prototype Toulon and Odyssey demo/tester putters once they are used and “discarded”? Are materials broken down and reused? Do they sit on a shelf or do they get sent to the Island of Misfit Toys?

Have fun everyone and this has been a great follow so far!! Keep up the awesome posts and looking forward to living the dream through this thread over the next few days!

New bag setup for me:
Driver New 10.5 playing -1/N
Fairways are new 3W @ 15* 5W @18*
Hybrid Epic Flash 4 21*. First time ever with a hybrid in the bag
Irons Epic Forged 6-AW. Recoil 95 F3
Wedges. Jaw 50 and 54. Recoil 95 F3. PM grind 58 Recoil 95 F3
Putter is new ?

New putter, but what style of head? Blade or mallet? ?

Will Callaway do ever do "In Person" Ball Fittings or "Virtual" Ball Fittings as other ball manufactures have done.
How do I know that the Callaway ball I choose is really the best for me?

My fitting results:
Driver- ‘20 offering 9* turned down to 8* with 5g hot melt in toe and GD IZ 7x
FW - ‘20 offering 3+ with GD IZ 8x
UT - X Forged 19* UT with KBS Proto 105x
Irons - Apex 4, Apex Pro 5-PW KBS 125 s+
Wedges - Jaws 50*, 54*, 58* s400 tour issue
Putter - ‘20 offering SL Black

View attachment 8917241

Ready for Lunch!

What is a hot melt????

the super hybrid. being low launch and low spin i wouldn’t have thought it would work. but it worked perfectly for the gapping. never something i would have picked for myself.
It's on my ponder radar for sure, glad to hear it!

Back