LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Underrated breakfast item there.....packs a punch esp. on a morning like you have!
So true. Sliders are delicious but the oatmeal is going to help your body more in the long run. Might be especially important for some of the pre-nesters.

Good luck all. Have fun and know you have people all over the country and beyond pulling for you.

Last edited:
Hope everyone is feeling tip-top this morning. Let's go team THP!!!! Can't wait to hear how the new equipment is working.

I'd be all over the oatmeal!!!

Because I'm old and need fiber.

Can't wait for the range photos....

Got to ask - what exactly is hiding in those sliders? I know they wouldn't be the same but might have to replicate some here at home in honour of The Hideaway

Time to leave the office, so have fun and play well everyone (y)

Going to miss dropping the snake on @velardoCG at the range.

I'd be all over the oatmeal!!!

Because I'm old and need fiber.
Yeah, I'm going over my (dream) choices right now and I've settled on one slider, small cup of oatmeal, and a parfait. Aaaaaannnndd on more slider in the pocket (you know, just in case). :p

fitting is finished! swing was ok enough to be representative of what i’m trying to do. my fitter was garrett and he was tremendous.

we started with irons. i hit apex pro, epic forged, and two versions of the new irons. i mean it when i say this: one of the models outperformed everything for me. forgiveness and consistency, especially on mishits, as well as launch and spin were better with the new pro. feel was very similar to apex pro, and i loved the look at address. coming from my cf19 standard irons, the new model gives me the few small things i wished were present. we went heavier with shafts for consistency and it definitely showed.

then wedges. garrett wanted to start with the x grind because i am steep and also need help with bounce around the greens. contact felt amazing on full swings, and the pitches i was hitting were nsfw. garrett was reacting positively and said the x grind was perfect for me.

then we hit a few 5-irons so garrett could see how to start gapping the top end. after baseline, garrett handed me the super hybrid. launch increased in a big way. and gapped much better. my only issue was the look, so we tried a new hybrid and i loved the feel but the distance wasn’t where we needed it. so super hybrid +1 made the most sense.

then fairways. i was amazed at how high one of the models launched the ball. honestly it’s a window i’ve never seen with a fairway wood. off the tee i hit maybe the best feeling shot of the day, but off the deck was a solid performer too. we tried the flash and while i loved the feel and flight window, garrett didn’t like it for me.

we rounded out with driver. i took two swings with the driver he handed and me was done. the feel, launch and spin were perfect. garrett made one adjustment because the ball wasn’t starting on the right line. and then things got even better. i was thrilled!

i will confirm, but i believe i’m stock in all shafts. that was not unexpected and i’m happy with that. lies are all 1* flat. lofts on the irons will be 1* weak.

i. am. THRILLED. waiting on putter fitting.

I missed this post yesterday because I was super curious how your fitting would go after a bunch of fitting/testing back and forths we had throughout the year. Can't wait to hear how you hit them on the course today. Play well man.

B6EE65A9-1301-4D5D-B417-66BDA1118670.jpeg

Breakfast sliders looking good!

Good luck out there today, THP - crush it!

JB, The upgrade on the website has been fantastic with posting all the information, pictures video great job. If the guys aren’t going to post pictures of the bag, could you tell us what bag did they receive this year

I’m going to miss it too. Trust me. Hope everyone has a blast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your energy and laughs are missed here Chris. Hope all is well man.

F9856775-FF80-445E-90E0-46F65565FB1A.jpeg
About to take a web based training class ... Making sure I can toggle to the Live Scoring... #Priorities

@Snickerdog Snickerdoodle........time to put the tee in the ground and define your Grandaddy legacy......which legacy that is could be debatable haha

Play loose brother and enjoy the sh*t out of it however the outcome!

Back