LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

E0E2B29F-5919-4C8F-AEC0-962505B5C550.jpeg
79415274-E921-4B13-860B-985E9C5892F4.jpeg

Inching closer to tee off time.. Go get it Team THP!!!!

Are you intentionally hiding some clubs there? Or do you just set up your bag in a way I have never seen before??
The bottom photo shows all the clubs with the exception of the woods which he probably can't show us right now.

CE80EB94-CADF-4D0F-8631-F883AEC9016A.jpeg

The bottom photo shows all the clubs with the exception of the woods which he probably can't show us right now.

so just a strange (at least how it looks) way of arranging clubs.. haha. long irons in the middle some short irons above those. Woods above those and wedges and putter in the bottom. Got it. :ROFLMAO:

Love the bags/headcovers. Let's go boys!!!

Putting area

1575480246223.jpeg

driving range
1575480290526.jpeg

This thread is always such an exciting one to follow every year. I know I'm getting anxious and I cannot begin to comprehend what this year's team members are feeling right now.

Maybe next year...

Little bit of rain will make the greens soft.... throwing darts is allowed! Have a blast

All caught up again on the morning wave. Lex made a wonderful Rookie speech, and the perfect dig! She’s learned from Master Finley. Rookie stripes will be off before event ends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even in the rain that place looks like heaven.

wow................................................

that's all I have to say.....and I say every year at this time

just wow

so just a strange (at least how it looks) way of arranging clubs.. haha. long irons in the middle some short irons above those. Woods above those and wedges and putter in the bottom. Got it. :ROFLMAO:

The clubs are put on your cart by attendants and the bags are filled by Callaway. I don't think there is an intentional rhyme or reason to it, but you do have to be careful about accidentally photographing something you aren't supposed to reveal.

Simply beautiful. Enjoy the new sticks guys; the bag and headcovers look awesome too!

So close to tee off!

Anyone bring iron covers with them to protect their new clubs? Asking for a friend...

For past participants. Check out the legend Danny working with a THPer

790CE00F-5F2A-4274-AC6F-0FAE853D8291.jpeg

Back