LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The greatest amateur event ever created!

The 2019 Grandaddy is here. 3+ days of action coming your way and this thread will serve as host for everything that takes place. If the participants see it (and can share it), it will be in there. Watch and hear from them as they go through their fittings, tour Callaway HQ and meet everybody behind the brand.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Then it is off to the exclusive Hideaway in Palm Desert for 2 days of golf competition between the THP Forum members and the marketing team of Callaway Golf. Just because you are not there, does not mean you cannot be part of the action. Follow along to every single part of the 2019 Grandaddy of Em All, right here.

The Teams
Team THP
Captain - McLovin
Ass Cap - mikeg_74
bigskyirish
JourdanInMich
radiman
zbeekner4
clarkgriswold
snickerdog
tomcat
badolds
JMB3
NoShanks
J_sizzle9

Team Callaway
Captain - Jason Finley
Ass Cap - JRod
Jeff Neubarth
Ian Barrett
Tony Toulon
Alexis Eader
Luke Williams
Pete Avery
Matt Browning
Steve Sourigno
Ethan Ganot
Tyler Shean
Dave Neville

LIVE SCORING

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
It's Grandaddy Day!
Time to open up the thread. Good luck on your travels and we will see you at Callaway HQ later today.

it’s here. it’s FINALLY here!!!!!!

Safe travels everyone and have fun over the next few days

I will follow along when I can but off-site meetings and the time difference make it trickier (and being ill doesn't help either)

Safe travels all!

Grandaddy time baby!!! Let's effing do this!

Pretty sure I was never officially asleep last night. Lol. Tired as can be right now. But I have that adrenaline pumping. Uber will be here in an hour.

Time to ninja around the house getting ready. Don't want to wake anyone.

Safe travels for everyone!! I love following this thread!!

Travel safe everyone!

Have a great week! Safe travels today, enjoy the ride. Soak it all in, enjoy the experience, the breakfast sliders and all of the blueberry infused vodka you can handle.

Looking forward to your reviews of the gear when we can hear about it.

For the participants (and followers) that are on Instagram. We just put up a post on THPGolf Stories that is super easy to share that has a swipe up that brings them right to this thread so your friends and family can follow in on this awesome week.

D5FDED5C-1672-4FB4-998F-5736B45D3CD0.jpeg
The new New Orleans airport. Just opened a few weeks ago! Off to a good start!

Grandaddy week!!!! LFG!

Safe travels today fellas! Sporting the Crest today along with some awesome Christmas socks in sport of the event kicking off today! I also have my Hideaway polo on as well, just cold! Mr. SoS approves! Lol #TheGrandaddy
20191202_043828.jpg20191202_042845.jpg

Safe travels my friends!! Pumped for you all. Have a blast this week!

5BB56E91-A7DE-4705-8377-F28E48DA2546.jpeg
Breakfast of Champions!

Travel day was so freaking exciting. I mean the entire event is, but on travel day your imagination runs wild and you just want to get out to Carlsbad. Hope everyone has a smooth journey today. Get some sleep on the flight, you'll need it over the next few days.

I just got chicken skin, what a week for all you guys! Enjoy it and bring home the belt!

Back