LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Hope you're taking good notes guys. I'm in bumper to bumper traffic. Still 40 minutes out.

Guess you’ll have to settle for the consolation prize tomorrow. Hitting them in real life while being fit by the best in the business at a bad a** fitting center. All before any of us regular joes even hear what it is you’ll be swinging.

Ive seen a lot of black ogio bags that look to be stuffed with some swag. When oh when will someone reveal the content?

Cant wait to hear more on the presentations when the time is right!

Almost there @radiman and the trouble will be more than worth it!

Luke going over new putter lineup and crazy success tour.

I think I might be more excited about the putters than anything. The Stroke Lab lineup was so good, can't wait to see what V2 or whatever comes next is.

What Ogio bag is that?

looks like this one

I think I might be more excited about the putters than anything. The Stroke Lab lineup was so good, can't wait to see what V2 or whatever comes next is.

Super interesting and we got some great content shot with Sean Toulon that will come out soon.

looks like this one

That is it

Dangit! Why do I have to get ready for bed right when it's getting good! Ugh, 4:00am is going to come early! Y'all have fun tonight and can't wait to check the phone in the morning and see a bajillion messages, lol!

Odyssey is basically f***ing s*** up on tour, and they don’t pay for play like Cameron (Odyssey staffers obviously get paid) .
I think this is inner of the little tidbits that blew me away last year. They have such a high usage rate on tour and hardly pay for it.

looks like this one

I really like that bag.

Super interesting and we got some great content shot with Sean Toulon that will come out soon.
Can’t wait. Excited also for the new odyssey line! Been holding off on a Ten.

Can’t wait. Excited also for the new odyssey line! Been holding off on a Ten.
Me either!

Gotta be getting close.

Back