LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I did miss some today being in surgery and tried to check every post but am struggling on that, a couple questions, are fittings tomorrow late morning? Also has it been said if epic forged will be an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fittings start at 8:00 am

While the new stuff will be hit, these guys will be fit for what makes the most sense.

Maaaan this is unreal. Just catching up after a family emergency.

Dude hope all is good and yes it’s awesome as always!

Dude hope all is good and yes it’s awesome as always!

long story, didn’t mean to distract from the event. All will be ok.

love this event and how it draws the community together

fittings start at 8:00 am

While the new stuff will be hit, these guys will be fit for what makes the most sense.

Thank you for the info. I was not sure is Epic forged were available. Glad they are

So happy you like it McLovin! Lot of Grandaddy love went into making it...Asst Cap Mike G was a massive help too!

I’ll make ya another if you whip @JasonFinleyCG’s ass too

Good luck boys, I’ll certainly be following along!

AJ!!!

Yo AJ
With you not there, who’s picking up the mantle of Jason’s BiT$h for the ZooCrew

6E1967EB-6589-4018-BDCE-13AD5E33E8E6.jpeg
Still going strong!

Dnevs going over new clubs.

View attachment 8917087
What’s up yo @DNevsCG !?!

I can feel the "WOW" in the room....and it's glorious!
I can feel it and vividly remember it. How many times do you think they looked at each, grinning and thinking “is this effing real?!”

Have to be careful with postings obviously. There is new gear coming. View attachment 8917096
Lovin’ the new G Truvis!!!

We can provide details on 1/14/20, but we are armed with enough information to answer some questions and still stay true to embargo/NDA.

I will say this, they’ve taken A.I. to the next level across all woods and irons .
Geeked to find out more!

Jason Finley is going over golf ball tech. Diving into new products as well as their investment into their manufacturing center.
Can’t wait to learn more.

Sean Toulon just walked in and asked who the “chirper” was....everyone pointed to @Snickerdog.
LOL, Sean and Snickerdog are awesome!

I. Love. This. Event! Day 1 has me on 10!
Me too, brother! Grandaddy magic has me wondering why I have to go to sleep.

Just to immortalize it...

BONKERS!!!

Oh man...what a perfectly badass combo!!
View attachment 8917133

no words, boys. no words. this is amazing.
Amazing for so many reasons!

So happy you like it McLovin! Lot of Grandaddy love went into making it...Asst Cap Mike G was a massive help too!

Yoooooooo! Nice work!

You killed it my dude! Well done!

good work day one boys. Survive tonight and I can’t wait to follow along to fittings!

Flexfit TM G hat is about as perfect as a golf hat gets in my books. ??? Where’s the buy now link? ?

When Jrod says you are getting in and out burger. Dang it, you are getting in & out.

20191202_221921.jpg

Alright, guys - Finally time to call it a night after being up since 3 CST.

Today was amazing. I love this team. And I loved meeting the Callaway crew; their passion for The Grandaddy is incredible. Shoutout to @JohnnyRodCG for hanging with us late.

To piggyback on what @JourdanInMich said, the product presentations were awesome. @DNevsCG, @Luke WilliamsCG, and @JasonFinleyCG killed it. I fully appreciate now why they call @DNevsCG “specs.” He is incredibly knowledgeable on the tech and is able to effectively communicate it to a novice like me. I could listen to him talk tech all day.

Cannot wait for tomorrow’s fitting! And then Al’s!? Man, this just keeps getting better and better!!

Well after a great night with Callaway, several beers and an animal style double double its time to go to sleep. Looking forward to the fitting and bus ride to the Hideaway tomorrow!!

Just like every year there is so many great people that make all this possible. @McLovin & @mikeg_74 have this years team prepped and killing it! Cheers !

Unbelievable night of new unreleased product info, swag, captain gifts, drinks with new friends, and plans of what the next 3 days brings. Heading to bed but hope y’all enjoyed following along today. Tomorrow is going to move fast and furious! It’s the grandaddy people!!

Back