LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Family crest day!

image.jpg

Fitting Day!!!

It's going to another fantastic week!! Enjoy and remember gentlemen!!

So happy you like it McLovin! Lot of Grandaddy love went into making it...Asst Cap Mike G was a massive help too!

I’ll make ya another if you whip @JasonFinleyCG’s ass too

Good luck boys, I’ll certainly be following along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AJ!!! Awesome job

Couldn’t get to this thread fast enough this morning. Yesterday was a fantastic ride and today is bound to be even more crazy. Tours, fittings, bus rides, dinner at a certain awesome dudes house.... can’t wait

For those that like fitting talk, tours and more. Today is the day to follow along with the thread.

Yes! Will follow as much as I can.

Interested to see if anyone makes an unexpected change through the process. They literally have access to the best expertise and latest greatest available. This is #1 the most interesting part of the GD to me. Access. ?

The excitement builds....Fitting day is awesome then the infamous bus ride which is in a class by itself...then dinner at Al's!!! What a day in store for you boys!

All caught up.

Enjoy the heck out of today Gentlemen!!! Updates have been A+ so far.

Holy smokes, the swag

Just to immortalize it...

Sean is hilarious and great at stoking the business. Do it boys!

A most special gift for a great guy. Love that your children are engraved on one of them! And, as always, @DannyLe does amazing work, commemorating the G! Rock on, Mike!

Cap’n getting a much deserved gift. Print done by @AJVCG!!

WOW! Such an incredibly thoughtful gift to honor your service as Cap! Rock on!

Question for the Callaway folks:

Any chance someday we'll see microelectronics and sensors in the golf clubs for data gathering to an app via Bluetooth? This is something I've thought about for the last 25 years. Like, grip pressure sensors or accelerometer in club head for speed and g-force. Don't know if it's practical but at some point with nanotech, it might be able to be fit in at low mass.

Thoughts?

Where's all the east coast guys...I know there is no way your still sleeping haha

The apparel seems to get better and better every year. All of those pieces look amazing. And what a great job on the ass cap and captains gifts.

I see at least one team member up already this morning. Fitting day, bus ride, and Al’s house!

I can safely say this. Today @mikeg_74 and I plan to bring you some awesome coverage of fittings. Obviously there is a lot we cannot share, but when there is, you will see it.

If you have questions, ask them. We are going to task each participant with going through the thread at some point today (busride, tonight, etc) and answer in their own way.

This is going to be a fun ride today and our goal is to bring everybody that presses refresh along with us.

I will admit to doing a major skim job to get caught up, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to fit things in between work as well as other responsibilities.

The SWAG is amazing as I fully expected and I especially like that ODY cap!! The AssCap and Cap gifts are amazing!!! To have wedges built like that and that kind of print to help commemorate this experience is incredible. I know @mikeg_74 and @McLovin will cherish those items forever!!

I do have one question though... @JB Do you ever sleep? I think I saw a post from you around 3:30 am local. Jeesh!! After a packed day like yesterday I would have been sleeping like a rock at that time of the morning.

Team THP - since a lot of you are up early, what are you most interested to learn during the fitting today? Any part of your bag you're especially not confident in fit and looking forward the fitters to dial you in on?

If you like candles, get your order in to Penny Candle company. I have already bought 2 and they are great! Penny gets them out quickly!
I must have missed the link for her company. Will you add it? Thanks much.

Enjoy fitting day fellas! ECPC is like no other! Trust the fitters, but don't be afraid to tell them what works for you, so they can get you in the best equipment for your game! That fitting helped me tremendously this year!

I will admit to doing a major skim job to get caught up, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to fit things in between work as well as other responsibilities.

The SWAG is amazing as I fully expected and I especially like that ODY cap!! The AssCap and Cap gifts are amazing!!! To have wedges built like that and that kind of print to help commemorate this experience is incredible. I know @mikeg_74 and @McLovin will cherish those items forever!!

I do have one question though... @JB Do you ever sleep? I think I saw a post from you around 3:30 am local. Jeesh!! After a packed day like yesterday I would have been sleeping like a rock at that time of the morning.

It’s The Grandaddy. No reason to sleep ?

Back