LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Its one of the most under thought of parts of this event.
The unsung heroes are the ones that make the trek down to the Hideaway with the clubs after they are built.
The logistics of going from the 12 fitting sheets, and then having the gear waiting on the range at the Hideaway the next morning is amazing!!!

Good morning Team THP, question for you. After the presentation last night what piece of equipment are you most excited to try today?

Food and of course MILK
DE48F712-1AD1-46BE-9215-1CE53295DCC2.jpeg

Got caught up on the first 35 pages throughout the day (Monday here) and the last 5 now before bed. 10:30pm Monday night here. At least I know that with my quiet day tomorrow at work, I will have a TON of pics to look at and awesome fitting discussions/discoveries to read through.

Nobody seems to have mentioned RFC yet......I hope he makes another appearance! Although please nobody get hit in the head this year!

Got caught up on the first 35 pages throughout the day (Monday here) and the last 5 now before bed. 10:30pm Monday night here. At least I know that with my quiet day tomorrow at work, I will have a TON of pics to look at and awesome fitting discussions/discoveries to read through.

Nobody seems to have mentioned RFC yet......I hope he makes another appearance! Although please nobody get hit in the head this year!

He made a virtual appearance last night for the team, in grand fashion, since he will not be able to be here this year.

For those that like fitting talk, tours and more. Today is the day to follow along with the thread.
Up and rolling at 3:47 NPT. Pretty standard JB in cali move right there haha

You guys can all thank me for removing the milk man GIF from Snickerdog’s signature at least for this event.

Where's all the east coast guys...I know there is no way your still sleeping haha
I remember my year there, every day I slept as late as possible (so somewhere between 6:30 and 7 PST) and it was amazing hahaha! Absolutely no problems doing that after hte nights we had.

I remember my year there, every day I slept as late as possible (so somewhere between 6:30 and 7 PST) and it was amazing hahaha! Absolutely no problems doing that after hte nights we had.
I don't know how. I was up at 4am every single day. :oops:

I just remember locking myself out of the room late at night. Doing the walk of shame back to the front desk that felt like it was a mile away from my room, and seeing @rallo there because he did the same damn thing.

You guys can all thank me for removing the milk man GIF from Snickerdog’s signature at least for this event.

Thank God! ?

That was our fitting day pullover. I see what you did there. Haha. I am gonna wear mine too.
No coincidence either! (y)

Back