LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Excited is an understatement

Excited is an understatement

Has to feel absolutely crazy being back. I can't even imagine when you step foot on the Hideaway again

Let me off this bus!!

Bus is off. Heading to ECPC. Not going to lie. My hands are shaking a bit.
I was by far most nervous for the fitting. Try and relax and enjoy the awesomeness.

Love it up at ECPC!

Hit everything three times and after you select your stuff possibly jot down distances if you can. Could help out tomorrow and Thurs.

Is he a nurse for the Miami Dolphins? :D

5f7b0eb4ff211ba2715f6aa07104b4df.jpg

20191203_074558.jpg

Besides the putter fitting, how many fitters are normally there for the team? Sounds incredible.
Last year there were three fitting areas, one each for putters, wedges and full swing. There were four hitting days and for sitters for a full swings. The Toulons, Luke and Austie were doing putter fittings. This year it sounds like They will be putter and full swing fittings.

Good Grief .... how much stuff is in those backpacks? Look like you're going to the library to cram for finals! ?

Besides the putter fitting, how many fitters are normally there for the team? Sounds incredible.

Four fitters, and we went through in three groups. Hour for full bag, hour to play with wedges on the ridiculous short game area, and an hour for the best putter fitting I've ever had.

And basically today all of Callaway is employed making clubs for Team THP!!! How awesome is it that 12 normal human beings like us get this honor. Enjoy it guys!!!

Four fitters, and we went through in three groups. Hour for full bag, hour to play with wedges on the ridiculous short game area, and an hour for the best putter fitting I've ever had.
I love the evolution the fitting sessions have had since my year, especially the emphasis on putter now!

And basically today all of Callaway is employed making clubs for Team THP!!! How awesome is it that 12 normal human beings like us get this honor. Enjoy it guys!!!

That was the thing where it really set in for me. When we were told that basically everything stops for a day because of this event.

Aha! I meant 8 clubs total, not in 8 out of 12 bags. My thinking was some might go no fairways and 3 hybrids after driver etc.

I played for a couple of years with driver, then Mashie Plus hybrids #1 (15.5*), #2 (20.5*) and #4 (23*) and no fairway woods. I liked the set up and would do it it again. I think the Callaway Super Hybrid line may provoke some players to go the "no fairway wood" route.

I love the evolution the fitting sessions have had since my year, especially the emphasis on putter now!

Something about having the guys who's name is on the premium putter line watch and fit your putter is kind of nuts.

Something about having the guys who's name is on the premium putter line watch and fit your putter is kind of nuts.
Nuts and AMAZING

yeah the change in putter fittings is massive. Pretty damn exciting for these guys.

Back